He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

every morning id smile at them with the howdy neighbor haha big grion on my face walk in the house laughing . true defenition of a hater that lady needs to come back down to earth people come up live with it

I wouldn't hate if I was a neighbor.

But no lie Iwould be jealous and say I wish I knew what he did before he did it.
laugh.gif

Guy did his research and if he can rightfully claim in 3 years due to all factors involved, then it's his gain.

I wouldn't hate if I was a neighbor.

But no lie Iwould be jealous and say I wish I knew what he did before he did it.
laugh.gif

Guy did his research and if he can rightfully claim in 3 years due to all factors involved, then it's his gain.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Dakingii

this news story will be his ruin though.

Now that this situation has gone viral all over the internet things are about to change quickly.

This. Those neighbors are determined enough to find a loophole to the loophole. I don't see this ending well unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Dakingii

this news story will be his ruin though.

Now that this situation has gone viral all over the internet things are about to change quickly.

This. Those neighbors are determined enough to find a loophole to the loophole. I don't see this ending well unfortunately.

If I was that dude, I'd make sure I'd set my alarm at the exact time they all left to work, then I'd c-walk in my porch and made sure they saw the grin in ma face!!!

golderarmz style.

OWWWWWWWWW!

If I was that dude, I'd make sure I'd set my alarm at the exact time they all left to work, then I'd c-walk in my porch and made sure they saw the grin in ma face!!!

golderarmz style.

OWWWWWWWWW!

I think the news coverage brought down the property value. Because the guy doesnt have the title yet and the owner can still pay his left over mortgage wages, therefore im pretty sure the value of the property is held. Theres still three years of the house holding its value.

They are just mad:
They still have to pay their mortgage
hes black
they think he will bring ruin into the neighborhood
its the south and blacks cant come up unless they are entertaining , either that or they better live away from the uppity people or have a college degree and a traditional family. or you're just middle class in a well mixed area

I think the news coverage brought down the property value. Because the guy doesnt have the title yet and the owner can still pay his left over mortgage wages, therefore im pretty sure the value of the property is held. Theres still three years of the house holding its value.

They are just mad:
They still have to pay their mortgage
hes black
they think he will bring ruin into the neighborhood
its the south and blacks cant come up unless they are entertaining , either that or they better live away from the uppity people or have a college degree and a traditional family. or you're just middle class in a well mixed area

Every State has law about property and they try their best to adjudicate protocols about property without an owner. In Texas they have this particular law and this person took advantage of it in the most above board and legitimate way possible.

The neighbors should give hm the benefit of the doubt. If he causes problems in the neighborhood, the authorities or HOA can deal with it but he does not seem like some who is going to be ruining that house or the neighborhood. He is at least smart and enough and educated enough to research and apply an esoteric law about property ownership. The news did not even say what he does for a living, he may well be a lawyer or real estate agent, those types are not exactly the worst neighbors in the World.

Every State has law about property and they try their best to adjudicate protocols about property without an owner. In Texas they have this particular law and this person took advantage of it in the most above board and legitimate way possible.

The neighbors should give hm the benefit of the doubt. If he causes problems in the neighborhood, the authorities or HOA can deal with it but he does not seem like some who is going to be ruining that house or the neighborhood. He is at least smart and enough and educated enough to research and apply an esoteric law about property ownership. The news did not even say what he does for a living, he may well be a lawyer or real estate agent, those types are not exactly the worst neighbors in the World.

the power of the internet is crazy if used right, and this dude used it right.

like others they are hating, and it's hard NOT to play the race card in this situation, but I won't make a whole dissertation about this story and the race card that could be involved in it.

them neighbors are jelly and toast with no water to wash it down with........

imagine dude trying to spit game to a woman and he tells her he copped a 300k mansion for $16.......I don't even think she'd believe him, he'd have to literally take her to the mansion himself and show her his documents.....

either way if he doesn't last for 3 years in there, the amount of women he will get if he was trying to play the game would be alot.

I wonder how common this act is though around the U.S.?

the power of the internet is crazy if used right, and this dude used it right.

like others they are hating, and it's hard NOT to play the race card in this situation, but I won't make a whole dissertation about this story and the race card that could be involved in it.

them neighbors are jelly and toast with no water to wash it down with........

imagine dude trying to spit game to a woman and he tells her he copped a 300k mansion for $16.......I don't even think she'd believe him, he'd have to literally take her to the mansion himself and show her his documents.....

either way if he doesn't last for 3 years in there, the amount of women he will get if he was trying to play the game would be alot.

I wonder how common this act is though around the U.S.?

only reason im mad is because is because a house like that in NJ is somewhere around 800k
30t6p3b.gif

i need to do some research and see if NJ got some loopholes like that

only reason im mad is because is because a house like that in NJ is somewhere around 800k
30t6p3b.gif

i need to do some research and see if NJ got some loopholes like that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Julian Wright wrote:

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

exactly.....they salty as crackers.

What was done there has been seen.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and yea homes r cheap as hell in texas... proably because theres so many readily available laborers and construction "season" is basically year round.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Julian Wright wrote:

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

exactly.....they salty as crackers.

What was done there has been seen.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and yea homes r cheap as hell in texas... proably because theres so many readily available laborers and construction "season" is basically year round.

Back
Top Bottom