He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

racist neighbors ftl...if i copped the house next door for 300gs i wouldnt be mad obviously whoever got 300gs to drop on a crib is doing it.

"If he wants the house ,get the money and buy the house like everybody else did".

That's like telling everybody that's ever caught a sale or a discount that they should pay full price.
"If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did"

"If he wants the house ,get the money and buy the house like everybody else did".

That's like telling everybody that's ever caught a sale or a discount that they should pay full price.
"If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did""If he wants the house , get the money and buy the house like everybody else did"

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Why no Utilities
More than likely because the title is not in his name yet but it's easy to set it up in anybodies name.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Why no Utilities
More than likely because the title is not in his name yet but it's easy to set it up in anybodies name.

I've seen my friend do this with an abandoned 2006 Pontiac before. Sat in our complex for a year. The owners had left it and a lean was out on it in another state. He filed for papers, ran an ad in the paper for 30 days ( which they require incase it is claimed). No one claimed it, he got the titles and sold the car for 5k

I've seen my friend do this with an abandoned 2006 Pontiac before. Sat in our complex for a year. The owners had left it and a lean was out on it in another state. He filed for papers, ran an ad in the paper for 30 days ( which they require incase it is claimed). No one claimed it, he got the titles and sold the car for 5k

it's perfectly fine for them to be salty but don't go telling on the man

that's where the high level of lameness kicked in

i'd be salty too but at myself for having to pay a mortgage

dude bought a house with a 20 and can still hit up the dollar menu, straight swaggin

it's perfectly fine for them to be salty but don't go telling on the man

that's where the high level of lameness kicked in

i'd be salty too but at myself for having to pay a mortgage

dude bought a house with a 20 and can still hit up the dollar menu, straight swaggin

Id be mad too. Not cause he got the house for $16, but because dude is a bumb. Hes got no furniture, no running water, no electricity. Had a normal person done this, id say thats whats up, but this bumb found the loophole, and he pretty much is a squatter.

Id be mad too. Not cause he got the house for $16, but because dude is a bumb. Hes got no furniture, no running water, no electricity. Had a normal person done this, id say thats whats up, but this bumb found the loophole, and he pretty much is a squatter.

going to city hall tomorrow and claiming the abandoned house right down the block from me.

even if the dude has the house for a little while that would still be fresh

going to city hall tomorrow and claiming the abandoned house right down the block from me.

even if the dude has the house for a little while that would still be fresh

Back
Top Bottom