He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

he's the man.. there are sooo many loopholes you just gotta look for them...

son is a scholar.. coppped a crib for 16 dollars...

shorty just mad she's 4 months late on her morgage and son is just living it up with no electricity... lol

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.
Preach

The reason the neighbor are mad because they wish they could have done the same if they knew about the law

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.
Preach

The reason the neighbor are mad because they wish they could have done the same if they knew about the law

This.

also one poster mentioned the fact it drives down value, which is also true. However, the guys living there with no water, electricity, or amenities, so it's no point to hate really.  They act like he's showing off the fact that he got it for 16 bucks. Smh race card all the way, the black man just can't win. I hope this doesn't turn ugly and the neighbors get violent and things don't go there way ala Casey Anthony.  I'd hate to see such a resourceful man go down because of hate.

"If you want the house, buy the house like everyone else" "Robinson says he wont be buying anything"
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I feel bad for the previous owner but eff the neighbors, guys are having meetings trying to figure out how to kick this guy out
roll.gif

This.

also one poster mentioned the fact it drives down value, which is also true. However, the guys living there with no water, electricity, or amenities, so it's no point to hate really.  They act like he's showing off the fact that he got it for 16 bucks. Smh race card all the way, the black man just can't win. I hope this doesn't turn ugly and the neighbors get violent and things don't go there way ala Casey Anthony.  I'd hate to see such a resourceful man go down because of hate.

that, i'd make a friend of my new neighbor see if he could put me on to something...

"If you want the house, buy the house like everyone else" "Robinson says he wont be buying anything"
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I feel bad for the previous owner but eff the neighbors, guys are having meetings trying to figure out how to kick this guy out
roll.gif

that, i'd make a friend of my new neighbor see if he could put me on to something...

He did do his homework. Yall might catch me posted up in $1 million crib in Alpharetta somewhere 
pimp.gif

This #@!!! typed the "avidavit" (go to 1:15) on Microsoft Word at the library and didn't use spellcheck. The neighbors seem real salty though. 

He did do his homework. Yall might catch me posted up in $1 million crib in Alpharetta somewhere 
pimp.gif

This #@!!! typed the "avidavit" (go to 1:15) on Microsoft Word at the library and didn't use spellcheck. The neighbors seem real salty though. 

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

You pay $300k + for the house next door and tell me you wouldn't be salty

It honestly wouldn't bother me if it was just a one time thing in the area 

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

You pay $300k + for the house next door and tell me you wouldn't be salty

It honestly wouldn't bother me if it was just a one time thing in the area 

Back
Top Bottom