He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

I think race plays a part, but they're more angry over the fact that they are still paying their mortgages and dude just broke a $20 and is living right next to them.

I ain't ee'm mad though. Let that man squat.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I think race plays a part, but they're more angry over the fact that they are still paying their mortgages and dude just broke a $20 and is living right next to them.

I ain't ee'm mad though. Let that man squat.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

AdobeCS4 wrote:
Wait, why my man ain't got no water so he can wash his +*%?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

you live with your parents, chill. when you get your own place sometimes you get things little by little... obviously water isnt his top priority such as cable might not be someone elses.

pimp.gif
i dont know how son is living without electricity and water though, its been hitting the 100s in dallas all month.
Hows he gonna pay the yearly taxes on it though etc? good luck to dude, great pick up.

AdobeCS4 wrote:
Wait, why my man ain't got no water so he can wash his +*%?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

you live with your parents, chill. when you get your own place sometimes you get things little by little... obviously water isnt his top priority such as cable might not be someone elses.

pimp.gif
i dont know how son is living without electricity and water though, its been hitting the 100s in dallas all month.
Hows he gonna pay the yearly taxes on it though etc? good luck to dude, great pick up.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

You pay $300k + for the house next door and tell me you wouldn't be salty

It honestly wouldn't bother me if it was just a one time thing in the area 

Yea you say that now ...

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

You pay $300k + for the house next door and tell me you wouldn't be salty

It honestly wouldn't bother me if it was just a one time thing in the area 

Yea you say that now ...

Why she even mad though?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But dude has no water or electricity?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Not even mad at dude knowing that law, If that broad knew the law she'd probably buy it as well.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.

The only reason you could come up with is because of race 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe they were mad $+% hell for him only paying $16 dollars

Or like someone else said lowers down the value of others.

Props to my man, though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why she even mad though?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But dude has no water or electricity?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Not even mad at dude knowing that law, If that broad knew the law she'd probably buy it as well.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.

The only reason you could come up with is because of race 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe they were mad $+% hell for him only paying $16 dollars

Or like someone else said lowers down the value of others.

Props to my man, though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

somebody school me on what dude did

neighbors are just mad they paid $$$$$$ when dude paid $16....man i got $20 in my wallet right now

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

dude looks like he knows how to hustle. If I were his neighbor best believe we patnas going HAM on the system. 
pimp.gif

This.

Neighbors are just jelly

somebody school me on what dude did

neighbors are just mad they paid $$$$$$ when dude paid $16....man i got $20 in my wallet right now

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

dude looks like he knows how to hustle. If I were his neighbor best believe we patnas going HAM on the system. 
pimp.gif

This.

Neighbors are just jelly

"Robinson says he won't be buying anything."

And he got that paperwork to back it up?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
BAWSE 
pimp.gif

Damb, better save up for 3 years so he can pay those property taxes if he gets title. Don't wanna end up in a Next Friday type situation
laugh.gif

"Robinson says he won't be buying anything."

And he got that paperwork to back it up?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
BAWSE 
pimp.gif

Damb, better save up for 3 years so he can pay those property taxes if he gets title. Don't wanna end up in a Next Friday type situation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom