He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

this news story will be his ruin though.

Now that this situation has gone viral all over the internet things are about to change quickly.

i'd probably be salty too but not enough to take action to try and get him outta there. my dude came up

i'd probably be salty too but not enough to take action to try and get him outta there. my dude came up

Hate to say it, but his situation will not end well. The last thing he should have done was get on the news. I can imagine what the back taxes are.

Hate to say it, but his situation will not end well. The last thing he should have done was get on the news. I can imagine what the back taxes are.

My man seems real intelligent, I cant do nothing but give him a 
pimp.gif

Hope being on the news doesnt screw him over and hope he gets to stay in the house. If I was a neighbor, Id def be trying to go into business with a guy like this.
pimp.gif

My man seems real intelligent, I cant do nothing but give him a 
pimp.gif

Hope being on the news doesnt screw him over and hope he gets to stay in the house. If I was a neighbor, Id def be trying to go into business with a guy like this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I can't even hate
pimp.gif
I can understand why the neighbors are mad though.
nerd.gif

Man, those people are salty as hell just because he got lucky and found a loophole. It ain't even their house and he's not taking anything out of their pockets, so why are they hating? I have a few guesses.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I can't even hate
pimp.gif
I can understand why the neighbors are mad though.
nerd.gif

Man, those people are salty as hell just because he got lucky and found a loophole. It ain't even their house and he's not taking anything out of their pockets, so why are they hating? I have a few guesses.

How did the neighbors even find out? Nosey broad probably walked right on over and interrogated dude.

This is why my parents never spoke to our neighbors growing up.

How did the neighbors even find out? Nosey broad probably walked right on over and interrogated dude.

This is why my parents never spoke to our neighbors growing up.

racist neighbors ftl...if i copped the house next door for 300gs i wouldnt be mad obviously whoever got 300gs to drop on a crib is doing it.

Back
Top Bottom