** Headed to PUERTO RICO TOMORROW! Any tips/advice? **

no matter wut actually happens, if u dont take pics of the women and post this thread is a fail

no matter wut actually happens, if u dont take pics of the women and post this thread is a fail

Iguana Meat at Pi~ones 
pimp.gif

Iguana meat?
eek.gif
This I gotta try. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Bacardi Factory in Cata~o.
El Morro and Old San Juan.
Bio Bay.
Clubs, women, drinking, etc, etc, etc. 
pimp.gif

Shopping = Plaza Las Americas
Frenchie's is more of a "cathouse" than a strip club.
DO NOT GO INTO LA PERLA. TRUST ME.
[/font]

Thanks for the advice... I'm certainly going to be hitting up the cathouse since that's pretty much what I'm looking for.
laugh.gif
Also that Bacardi factory tour sounds cool... and I hear it's free which is definitely a plus! Also, I assume "la perla" is some kind of neighborhood I should be keeping away from?
laugh.gif

If you need a driver, send me a PM. 
laugh.gif
 But seriously, if you need help or anything while you're down here, let me know, I live about 15 minutes from the airport and 20 from pretty much everything worth doing.

Thanks bro... I appreciate it. Maybe I'll hit u up and we'll grab a beer or something?! Always nice to meet NT friends. 

Yessir. A beer is always good, especially with this damn heat we've been having, so I agree with that. 
laugh.gif

Traditional PR food is everywhere, you just have to know which ones are best for the best prices. 
wink.gif

Trust me, just be yourself down here and have fun. Girls like dudes here whoe have fun. If you look boring or lame, they won't even bother. 
laugh.gif

La Perla is just wrong, dude, even the locals don't go around there. 
grin.gif
 Only good thing there is if you're into drugs, have fun and good luck.
laugh.gif
Cause you can't even visit Carmelo Anthony's project court or whatever he did, because it's only for people that live there/around there, so yeah. 

And yes, the Bacardi tour is free and you can get samples of their stuff. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, man, hit me up with a PM or whatever. Taxi's here suck and they'll screw you. 
laugh.gif

Iguana Meat at Pi~ones 
pimp.gif

Iguana meat?
eek.gif
This I gotta try. 

Bacardi Factory in Cata~o.
El Morro and Old San Juan.
Bio Bay.
Clubs, women, drinking, etc, etc, etc. 
pimp.gif

Shopping = Plaza Las Americas
Frenchie's is more of a "cathouse" than a strip club.
DO NOT GO INTO LA PERLA. TRUST ME.
[/font]

Thanks for the advice... I'm certainly going to be hitting up the cathouse since that's pretty much what I'm looking for.
laugh.gif
Also that Bacardi factory tour sounds cool... and I hear it's free which is definitely a plus! Also, I assume "la perla" is some kind of neighborhood I should be keeping away from?
laugh.gif

If you need a driver, send me a PM. 
laugh.gif
 But seriously, if you need help or anything while you're down here, let me know, I live about 15 minutes from the airport and 20 from pretty much everything worth doing.

Thanks bro... I appreciate it. Maybe I'll hit u up and we'll grab a beer or something?! Always nice to meet NT friends. 

Yessir. A beer is always good, especially with this damn heat we've been having, so I agree with that. 
laugh.gif

Traditional PR food is everywhere, you just have to know which ones are best for the best prices. 
wink.gif

Trust me, just be yourself down here and have fun. Girls like dudes here whoe have fun. If you look boring or lame, they won't even bother. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Cause you can't even visit Carmelo Anthony's project court or whatever he did, because it's only for people that live there/around there, so yeah. 

pimp.gif

Yeah, man, hit me up with a PM or whatever. Taxi's here suck and they'll screw you. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

go visit:

-la perla
-the ceserios

you should be good
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

R.I.P. to OP 

I came in her just to say hit up "la perla"  
pimp.gif

Man i need to go back this summer
pimp.gif

Arecibo where you at! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Got a summer house in Arecibo
pimp.gif

Visit the Caverns in Camuy and if you have time you should visit Vieques. Last Summer, I drove around the entire island. It was awesome.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

go visit:

-la perla
-the ceserios

you should be good
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

R.I.P. to OP 

I came in her just to say hit up "la perla"  
pimp.gif

Man i need to go back this summer
pimp.gif

Arecibo where you at! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Got a summer house in Arecibo
pimp.gif

Visit the Caverns in Camuy and if you have time you should visit Vieques. Last Summer, I drove around the entire island. It was awesome.

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Cool! I'll be there Wednesday - Wednesday so I'll hit u up before the weekend.
smokin.gif

All I can say is have fun, live it up, & be safe OP 
smokin.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Absolutely bro.
happy.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]watch the bourdain episone[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just watched it ... (Thank God for Netflix) and now I'm even more pumped than before.... I was salivating by all the food... lechon....mmmmmm![/font]

[/font]

drooling_homer.png
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Visit the Caverns in Camuy and if you have time you should visit Vieques. [/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wow... looks pretty cool judging by the pics... gotta make that a priority. [/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Cool! I'll be there Wednesday - Wednesday so I'll hit u up before the weekend.
smokin.gif

All I can say is have fun, live it up, & be safe OP 
smokin.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Absolutely bro.
happy.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]watch the bourdain episone[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just watched it ... (Thank God for Netflix) and now I'm even more pumped than before.... I was salivating by all the food... lechon....mmmmmm![/font]

[/font]

drooling_homer.png
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Visit the Caverns in Camuy and if you have time you should visit Vieques. [/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wow... looks pretty cool judging by the pics... gotta make that a priority. [/font]

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom