Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

^ Same sizing as AJIs, but obviously since they're made of canvas up top instead of leather then they have a bit more flexibility if your foot is a little wide.

Got the White/Blk/Red pair and I love them. I used the Baby Wipes like most have mentioned already and the dirt stains came right off. I would not mind if they retro'd the Black/Red pair at some point minus the vintage sole....

i got mine at my local mom n pop it was crazy that they didnt charge over retail he usually does
didnt know dude realized them a week ahaed

saw this at a local mall today and i would say they don't look bad at all
ohwell.gif
 thinking bout getting me a pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

saw this at a local mall today and i would say they don't look bad at all
ohwell.gif
 thinking bout getting me a pair
pimp.gif

what kinda store was it in the mall?

Easy pickup for me. Left the house at 1030. was at Niketown beverly hills by 1100. picked up the black white and red joints. No problem.

I got the last Size 10 at Shiekh in Valley Fair. Too bad I missed the Size 10 at Shoe Palace or else I would've saved $10-$15 or so.

Wow the black laces are a good look..

Can anyone confirm how limited these are? 5000 pairs?

Just swooped up my pair of black/red/white from shoe palace for $115.99. Last size 10. Good I went at the time I did.

Passed on these because of the stain on the midsole, but not that I find out you can wipe it off, I can't find any for sale. I hate Jordan Brand at times
smh.gif

FYI I bought some 54" laces, they are way shorter than the laces that came with the shoes, they work but you can't use every hole on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom