Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

san francisco folks, sheikhs on market still got a FSR as of 4 o clock, sunday. as far as i know, this is the only store that got them out here right now other than niketown which is already cleaned out.

just scooped a 10.5.

Yeah after i saw these black lace pics i had to do the same to mine. If any of you guys bought the dmp pack with the 1's each box has a pair of black laces. Just switched mine out and they look great. along with the cleaned midsole. Butter!!!

They  look nice with the black laces
pimp.gif

Ohman does anyone know where else online is letting them go for a sz 11.5. I think my sz 11 is a snag tight on the right side.

those of you who cleaned them, how white were you able to get the midsoles?

my joints still look yellowed/off white....got all the orange stuff off though.

Cleaning it off gets it "white enough".  While it's not white white, it looks good because it matches the "white enough" of the canvas.

FWIW, I took my black laces off my blk/red 1's from '01, but they were a few inches short.
frown.gif

I think i actually like the white laces better too...

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

u could... jus use magic eraser...
the mr clean stuff? 
that's what i used since baby wipes weren't working too well for me....it got all the orange crap off easy, but the midsoles are still a bit yellow.

i copped a pair from sneakerfather. the blk/reds. when they came in, i cleaned them up and still didnt like them so i sold them to my friend. they have great quality but im just not to much of a retro 1 fan. the only retro 1's i like are the blk/royal blue 1's that were limited to 50,000 pairs.

this is the first time AJKO's have been available in about 25 years since they released, so don't act so surprised they're flying off the shelves...

with the exception of the jumpman instead of the nike air on the tongue tag, JB managed not to screw these up.

if that dirt on the midsole didn't come off it coulda hurt their sales on these a lil' bit. but thank god it does... wish the white stuff came off the bottoms, but i'll live with it.

overall this is one of the better JB releases this year, probably my fav so far...

and i still say the white/red's are the better colorway. they look soooooo fresh with some skinny/fitted jeans stacked nice on top of 'em... soooo fresh... gonna rock 'em HARD this summer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZoomFlight15

Cleaning it off gets it "white enough".  While it's not white white, it looks good because it matches the "white enough" of the canvas.

FWIW, I took my black laces off my blk/red 1's from '01, but they were a few inches short.
frown.gif

I think i actually like the white laces better too...
ohh word. i was tripping because your pics on my screen make them look WHITE...if its just the pic and they still yellow, i'll stop scrubbing now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Easy pickup for me. Left the house at 1030. was at Niketown beverly hills by 1100. picked up the black white and red joints. No problem.

im such a goof man, i was there and completely forgot to ask for them, so many were all hyped up on the 3,4,9 anniv i forgot the ajko was out and was there twice that morning!! argh!! i gotta call them

YES! Just placed an order for 2 ajko from las vegas NT. Also ordered a pair of alpha 1s blk/red - on sale for $75. I got lucky! Anyone else looking hit up LV NT
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom