Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

DAMN I should of copped another pair.

Im feeling these a whole lot.
pimp.gif

I cant stop looking at them
nerd.gif

Picked these up at NTLV while I was on vacation and I have to say that these are definitely on point. So glad JB put these out.

I got my pair, I'm loving them. The only thing I don't like is the toebox. They made it way too boxy and square.
Also, as I was looking at the shoe, I noticed, these would be SUPER ugly if the wings weren't there
laugh.gif

Got mine in the mail today and im loving them. I was going to take the yellowing off but seeing how it looks in person it gives the shoe a nice look.

Copped a pair of the wht/blk/red today for $110 flat. They're way nicer in person. That vintage look was a real nice touch on them.
pimp.gif

Does anyone know what stores are stocking these in NYC. Any info would be gladly appreciated thanks !

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Got in my red/black/whites today. I might need another pair of them...

thats a tight picture....saw these in shiek yesterday and passed but this pic almost has me changing my mind.  I don't like buying a show and having to clean them off to rock them though so i'm good.

I wore my pair (white red black) today after a good cleaning of the yellow and a heavy dose of waterproofing and these are absolutely beautiful on. I wish I would have copped 2.

does any one know where i can get a pair of these i want the red black white ones but idk if footlocker has gotten them i haven't been to the mall in a min and i want these bad im gonna call in the morning but any info will be muchly appreciated

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

does any one know where i can get a pair of these i want the red black white ones but idk if footlocker has gotten them i haven't been to the mall in a min and i want these bad im gonna call in the morning but any info will be muchly appreciated

Size???

sheikh store can order pairs for customers. i called yesterday and the dude said to come to the store and he could ordder me a pair. i already have a pair of the wht/blk/reds, i was just checking to see how they sold.

lol... theres still people who dont even have 1 pair and people want 2,3 pairs...stop being greedy

my pair comes in tomorrow. will take a pic once they get it. from looking on pics already posted here, they look mad fresh!

I might...double up on these. I like both colorways and have both of them but I'm not gonna over stress not coppin another pair if people are trying for skyrocket prices online.

happy.gif
psypha wrote:

lol... theres still people who dont even have 1 pair and people want 2,3 pairs...stop being greedy

salty much?
laugh.gif

i got both colorwayys & if i come across the blk/red/white im gettin 2 more
grin.gif
................snooze u lose
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom