Heads up: Fresh Prince of Bel Air " Dad Episode " on right now

frown.gif

Why do NTers alert each other when this ep is on? To all feel sad together?

Why not the ep when when Carlton has a big crush on Tyra Banks' character but he misses out on the moment when they cleaning up after the house party is over cuz her and Will are old friends? That's a YNS ep for all NTers to enjoy together isn't it? Sing Mr. Lonely together and everything.

Why do NTers alert each other when this ep is on? To all feel sad together?

Why not the ep when when Carlton has a big crush on Tyra Banks' character but he misses out on the moment when they cleaning up after the house party is over cuz her and Will are old friends? That's a YNS ep for all NTers to enjoy together isn't it? Sing Mr. Lonely together and everything.

What is the big freakin deal about this damn ep.
Some of you dudes swear it the greatest/saddest tv ep. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it really that sad and that great of an ep. that a topic has to be made every single time it comes on?
Yes I'm mad....someone throw me a freakin cookie

What is the big freakin deal about this damn ep.
Some of you dudes swear it the greatest/saddest tv ep. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it really that sad and that great of an ep. that a topic has to be made every single time it comes on?
Yes I'm mad....someone throw me a freakin cookie

Seriously, stop alerting whenever this episode comes on. Its obvious when they show this episode the day before father's day

Seriously, stop alerting whenever this episode comes on. Its obvious when they show this episode the day before father's day

Back
Top Bottom