Healthiest and Safest Protein Powder?

New Whey liquid protein

Pros

-42g per shot
-Tastes like candy
-Really easy to drink.
-Convenient....No stirring, shaking, etc.

Cons
-Expensive (I still need about 120g of protein a day after my regular diet, which is like $10 worth of these things)

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

all the people suggesting ON don't know what they're talking about. OP try looking into kaizen naturals.
please elaborate and enlighten us

For real because I've used ON time and time again and saw some pretty big gains while using it. (about 10 months)

I know it says to not use ON Whey as a meal replacement but I do sometimes. Especially in the morning.

if you're worried about heavy metals, artificial sweeteners flavors, try Optimum's All Natural. It's definitely not perfect in that respect (and it's a little more expensive) but I'd say it's worth it.

You don't need protein shake bruh, unless you want to gain water weight. Just drink milk after your workout and eat tuna out of the can.

SunWarrior+Warrior+Blend.png

One i use. tastes good.

dude was asking for healthier options. compare the ON gold standard with what i posted. you guys always make like ON is the only protein in the world. do yourselves a favor and try a wider range of proteins. ON isn't junk but there are much better options out there imo.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

You don't need protein shake bruh, unless you want to gain water weight. Just drink milk after your workout and eat tuna out of the can.

What? Sit down

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

dude was asking for healthier options. compare the ON gold standard with what i posted. you guys always make like ON is the only protein in the world. do yourselves a favor and try a wider range of proteins. ON isn't junk but there are much better options out there imo.

I hear this all the time but I never hear the "much better options". What are the much better options? All whey is practically the same thing.

whats a better option?
laugh.gif

if your into body building i go only ON and Myofusion plus Myofusion has no aspartame
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I use the vegan-friendly Clif Builder's Bars.

those are delicious as hell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
peanut butter and cookies and cream

wish they were lower calorie so i could eat those no problem, they taste wayyy too damn good.

i prefer myofusion probiotic, XF up 2.0, trutein and iforce protean over ON and i really like allmax isoflex.

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

What's dangerous about protein?

A lot of them use Aspartame.
Or because the supplement business isn't even regulated....Dateline did a few stories on the dangers of supplements

Protein isnt dangerous. you can make it dangerous by being an idiot and taking 3+ shakes a day everyday and youll screw up your body and organs.

get straight up whey protein with no other stuff mixed in it and take it once a day and you will be fine and have nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

What's dangerous about protein?

A lot of them use Aspartame.
so do sodas.. and your point is? too much of anything is bad for you.. if you use it in moderation, you'd be fine
Very good counter-point is very good.

Back
Top Bottom