Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

i don't get this lebron trip dub talk on the heat. if he avg. ten rebounds a year chris nosh isn't doing his job.

@Sportsguy33 Best derisive chant for LBJ: singing "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide-kick, Siiiiiiiiiiiiiide-kick" or "Cleeeeeeeeeve-land, Cleeeeeeeeve-land"? Or both?

@Sportsguy33 Best derisive chant for LBJ: singing "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide-kick, Siiiiiiiiiiiiiide-kick" or "Cleeeeeeeeeve-land, Cleeeeeeeeve-land"? Or both?

I could never root for the Celtics, ima just sit back and hope Bron goes off

I could never root for the Celtics, ima just sit back and hope Bron goes off

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Round 2?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shaquille O’Neal, who played with West and James last season in Cleveland, gave some legitimacy to there being at least a rift in comments this week. When explaining that he endorsed the Celtics’ signing West, O’Neal said he told Celtics Vice President Danny Ainge that he could control West because he was the only Cav West respected last season.

“I know he won’t get out of line,

Shaquille O’Neal, who played with West and James last season in Cleveland, gave some legitimacy to there being at least a rift in comments this week. When explaining that he endorsed the Celtics’ signing West, O’Neal said he told Celtics Vice President Danny Ainge that he could control West because he was the only Cav West respected last season.

“I know he won’t get out of line,

Back
Top Bottom