Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

LETS GO NWO
pimp.gif

I like the Celtics in this one. I think they want to send a message they are still the team to go through in the East. That, plus the fact Wade missed the whole preseason, should put them over the top tonight.

I like the Celtics in this one. I think they want to send a message they are still the team to go through in the East. That, plus the fact Wade missed the whole preseason, should put them over the top tonight.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Damn, Chuck is DubA.
30t6p3b.gif

Let. It. Go.

(no shots fired btw)

what did he say?
He just reiterated his opinion (how LBJ made a turrible choice doing The Decision as well as how he thought the commercial was too long, etc).

Personally, I think it would have been big of Chuck to simply say "you know what Ernie? tonight is gonna be a great night regardless. i don't care about that pre-season stuff. let's see these guys go out there and show & prove"

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Damn, Chuck is DubA.
30t6p3b.gif

Let. It. Go.

(no shots fired btw)

what did he say?
He just reiterated his opinion (how LBJ made a turrible choice doing The Decision as well as how he thought the commercial was too long, etc).

Personally, I think it would have been big of Chuck to simply say "you know what Ernie? tonight is gonna be a great night regardless. i don't care about that pre-season stuff. let's see these guys go out there and show & prove"

Back
Top Bottom