Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

The difference is Wade knew he was gonna get stuffed by a white boy and brought the ball down. Hansbrough followed the ball and Wade's face was right behind it after he stuffed him. Should have been a foul, but not a flagrant. I don't have a problem with Haslem's being a flagrant 1, but not if Hansbrough's was.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Wait so is the league soft? Or should Haslem be kicked out?

YALL ARE TRANSPARENT
laugh.gif
Pump ya brakes Granger UD IS BACK
smokin.gif

Are you saying you do not see a difference between Hans foul and then the foul on Haslam?

IF you want to call the foul against wade a personal foul and the one on haslam a flagrant 1 fine but the two fouls were not equal
Of course I see a difference. Two bad calls. But i'm not talking about the fouls I'm talking about yall reactions.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yes, it should have been a flagrant 2....but we got a lot of wishy-washy cats in here tho. On one hand they're complaining about how the NBA has gone soft and how it's not like the game was in the 80's/90's...and on the other, they're screaming that UD should be kicked out.

Kudos to the refs for letting these guys play. I got NO problem with either call. This is the playoffs.
Exactly. People are funny

Haslem's hit should've been a Flagrant 2 but the refs let it slide because it was retaliation for that hit T put on Wade. THAT'S the way I remember the NBA used to be. You hit my star player, I'm coming for you and the refs are gonna let it slide with a call unless we start fighting.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Now that was a Flagrant 2

lol I forgot to explain myself yesterday that even though MWP pushed off with his left arm that it didn't deserve a flagrant 2 foul called. More like a flagrant 1
tongue.gif

its water under the bridge to me now
Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
Spoiler [+]
if the call was right, we would have been killed by only 10

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Wait so is the league soft? Or should Haslem be kicked out?

YALL ARE TRANSPARENT
laugh.gif
Pump ya brakes Granger UD IS BACK
smokin.gif

Are you saying you do not see a difference between Hans foul and then the foul on Haslam?

IF you want to call the foul against wade a personal foul and the one on haslam a flagrant 1 fine but the two fouls were not equal
Of course I see a difference. Two bad calls. But i'm not talking about the fouls I'm talking about yall reactions.
the reaction is becausethe foul against wade was clearly just a simple foul accidentally making contact with his face and the second foul was had clear malicious intent with no attempt at the ball but yet they were called exactly the same way.

Yes, it should have been a flagrant 2....but we got a lot of wishy-washy cats in here tho. On one hand they're complaining about how the NBA has gone soft and how it's not like the game was in the 80's/90's...and on the other, they're screaming that UD should be kicked out.

Kudos to the refs for letting these guys play. I got NO problem with either call. This is the playoffs.

Literally 1 page later too. I'm here like 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'll explain it again in case you looked over it the first time. We just want consistency.

The league is soft, nobody can deny that. And in this soft league, that UD foul gets you tossed.

If he were on a different team he would be gone. But he's on the Heat so some things can be looked over. No consistency. 

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'll explain it again in case you looked over it the first time. We just want consistency.

The league is soft, nobody can deny that. And in this soft league, that UD foul gets you tossed.

If he were on a different team he would be gone. But he's on the Heat so some things can be looked over. No consistency. 
You right, the NBA is beating the Pacers. The NBA fell asleep in the Finals last year and forgot to let us win too.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Consistency was right there...both fouls COULD have been flagrant 2s (if you're going by the rulebook).  Refs letting the guys play.  You should be enjoying this because this is how basketball was played in the playoffs in years past. 

To me UD's foul is a just a F1 but if the league is gonna be consistent with how soft they are now that has to be a f2 if Psycho T got a f1. Those 2 fouls are not equal.

Okay for the people who lack reading comprehension

We get mad because you can breathe on the heat. But THEY can shove you out of bounds for no reason like wade. Or do what Haslem did

The rules are different for different players/teamsPlain and simple. It can't be hard for some teams and soft for others. It needs to be a complete soft nba. Or more physical. The nba can't pick and choose when they want it to be one way.

People arent mad that Haslem hit Tyler like that. People are mad that if Tyler hit wade or lebron like thatHE WOULD GET THROWN OUT IN A HEARTBEAT

eek.gif
laugh.gif

You right, the NBA is beating the Pacers. The NBA fell asleep in the Finals last year and forgot to let us win too.
They don't care who wins. They DO care who gets there.

Back
Top Bottom