Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Janitor

why the eff is indy just pissing away each possession? crap way to end a decent half

Well, don't forget that this whole thing is scripted. Stern is pulling the strings in the background....

Let me clear this up. The league is soft because of flopping and faking contact NOT because of lack of dirty plays like what haslem just did.

I guess only the Heat fans don't see why Haslem should have been tossed 
laugh.gif

He got his face they keep showing it on inside the nba. Not that it even matters.

Charles was right. The refs were cowards. And that's that.

Indiana's offense is putrid

eek.gif
Olden Polynice gave the Pacers a huge tip and the IMMEDIATELY cut to commercial!!! Didn't even give them time to acknowledge it.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

eek.gif
Olden Polynice gave the Pacers a huge tip and the IMMEDIATELY cut to commercial!!! Didn't even give them time to acknowledge it.
roll.gif

this series is just a preview of how the Spurs Vs Thunder Teams like the pacers and thunder you can't make many mistakes because the over team is so good when they play there ball but pacers gotta go through there big guys to even have a chance and not let miami beat them

Shane Battier is on fire on the three point line! And bron bron doing it again tonight! BOOOOOM! Lets go HEAT!!!!!

But give credit to Miami...they figured out how to use Granger's size to their advantage. The same way teams have abused the Lakers for almost a decade. Pick & Roll.

Originally Posted by DubA169

He got his face they keep showing it on inside the nba. Not that it even matters.

Charles was right. The refs were cowards. And that's that.

Indiana's offense is putrid
I'm starting to wonder if you were the one fouled by Haslem. 

Pacers lookin' like crap! They just want to get back on their homecourt! Where's that fake granger stuff now ha?! GO HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

eek.gif

What did his tweet say?

I only had a chance to glimpse.

Heat on a roll right now. They better not become complacent like the usually do when they build up a nice lead.

Back
Top Bottom