Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

I wanna see a 90s like physical game this time. Danny granger needs to keep the goonie act up. Lebron needs to grow a pair like mike did in 92 when he stepped up to Xavier McDaniel and get in someone's face

These teams don't like eachother. I wanna see a game that depicts that tonight

That .gif has me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

The suspension made sense. Nothing to talk about. They should fine LEBRON for a dirty play though. Cheap shots, elbows, should all get a ticket, even w/ FLOPPING.

Some of y'all dudes are hilarious man.
laugh.gif

anyone else notice how on espn.com there is an article with the heat complaining about something new almost everyday

hoping for a game 7. anything goes in a game 7 and both teams feel the pressure equally regardless of seed imo.

Took me a second to see LeBron's silhouette in that Granger gif.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that he's wearing those stupid @#$ glasses makes it even better.

Originally Posted by abutta13

anyone else notice how on espn.com there is an article with the heat complaining about something new almost everyday

Yep......even the coach is in on it now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

hoping for a game 7. anything goes in a game 7 and both teams feel the pressure equally regardless of seed imo.
Very good chance. The last time they were in Indy it took one of the best playoff games of James's career & 30 points from Wade to take it. And even then the outcome was still in doubt until Haslem buried IND late in the fourth, and now he's suspended.

Unless IND completely lays down, I think they pull it out tonight.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Listening to Lebatard on his radio show I do wonder what is wrong with Mike? I mean last year he was shooting w/o thumbs, wrapped up in ace bandages like a mummy. Now he can't even sit in a chair and everytime they show him he looks like he just got ran over by a truck.

Pittman should have gotten more. But my guess it was a first time thing. Like Kenny said, "if that was ron artest they would have arrested him on the court."
laugh.gif
its true... plus dude is a bench warmer anyways... how much will it actually hurt him..
Pittmans paycheck from lebron will be double the loss in earnings + any NBA fine.... I think Ron Artest deserves the "extra attention" from the refs due the fact hes insane and not really out there to play basketball.

Mike miller needs a haircut!

Ive a feeling refs gonna be all over this one tonight, superstar players dont punch guys like they used to in the 90s!

i think we see a game 7.

if the heat blowing them out by the 4th quarter, pacers will be trying to hurt bron/wade

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by abutta13

Yep......even the coach is in on it now
30t6p3b.gif
Just saw this on PTI. Its not even laughable at this point because its so stupid.
Whatever it takes to try and influence the refs though, right? Doesnt surprise me one bit.

But a dumb time to make that statement, tonight's game is going to be called tight regardless because of the last game. A waste of media attention. But that's no surprise from Spo and the others on that team though.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Lebron, bruh why are you still wearing a durag? THE HAIR IS GONE!!
Stickin' with the waves tho
pimp.gif

Reminded me of this video

Spoiler [+]
He got waves...they wavin' goodbye"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

OMG the fix is in! The nba is rigged! Stern made the call!!!

How could the NBA suspend Haslem and PITT.

Sounds annoying right????

That's how this thread feels during the game whenever the heat get a call in their favor or something don't go the haters way...

Carry on.
The fix is in bruh. Both of them should have gotten ejected during the actual game but that wouldve given the Pacers a good shot at winning and closing out in IND.

So what happens is, you let them slide in game so Miami wins, suspend Haslem for the IND game so IND can hopefully force game 7 and generate more ratings for a MIA game 7 at MIA.

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

Bang me inside

Surprised the refs are letting it be physical so far? Also it dawned on me when watching the ore game. Nba is the only league where per game shows actually have to spend time on who the fs are, what their tendencies are etc. I know way too many ref names. Not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom