Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

x5PKto.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Dead*

Heat's starting five tomorrow?

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Battier (on West)
Turiaf? Joel?

Probably run a 8-man rotation tomorrow with Miller, Turiaf/Joel, and Cole. Maybe James Jones in spurts too.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Battier (on West)
Turiaf? Joel?

Probably run a 8-man rotation tomorrow with Miller, Turiaf/Joel, and Cole. Maybe James Jones in spurts too.
West is playing?  I know he was day to day after he sprained his knee. 

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Battier (on West)
Turiaf? Joel?

Its an elimination game. If he can walk I would expect anyone on the Pacers to play. Plus they have a chance to steal one and bring it to a game 7 (where anything can happen) with Haslem out.

Can someone give me their input on why Spo starts turiaf instead of Anthony? also why was he so hesitant to throw James Jones in when mike miller could barely walk?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Can someone give me their input on why Spo starts turiaf instead of Anthony? also why was he so hesitant to throw James Jones in when mike miller could barely walk?

Joel Anthony has said himself that he is more comfortable coming off the bench rather than starting. He tends to struggle more as a starter than a bench player and he brings more energy off the bench. I would assume the major problem with James jones is his lack of defense. Even a broken down miller plays better defense than jones

Spo likes Anthony coming off the bench because of his energy. He's like our defensive Manu. He starts Turiaf for his offensive skill set and above average passing. The Mike Millz-JJ thing is harder to explain. I think it's just a "I wish you could be" type of thing with Millz because he's definitely finished. At least he grabs some rebounds and hustles. JJ can't do anything but shoot. Doesnt rebound, defensive liability. So it comes down to what you need more.

OMG the fix is in! The nba is rigged! Stern made the call!!!

How could the NBA suspend Haslem and PITT.

Sounds annoying right????

That's how this thread feels during the game whenever the heat get a call in their favor or something don't go the haters way...

Carry on.

Listening to Lebatard on his radio show I do wonder what is wrong with Mike? I mean last year he was shooting w/o thumbs, wrapped up in ace bandages like a mummy. Now he can't even sit in a chair and everytime they show him he looks like he just got ran over by a truck.

Pittman should have gotten more. But my guess it was a first time thing. Like Kenny said, "if that was ron artest they would have arrested him on the court."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

That's how this thread feels during the game whenever the heat get a call in their favor or something don't go the haters way...

Carry on.
1zvdb89.jpg

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Battier (on West)
Turiaf? Joel?

Granger and West are probable from what I read an hour ago.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Listening to Lebatard on his radio show I do wonder what is wrong with Mike? I mean last year he was shooting w/o thumbs, wrapped up in ace bandages like a mummy. Now he can't even sit in a chair and everytime they show him he looks like he just got ran over by a truck.

Pittman should have gotten more. But my guess it was a first time thing. Like Kenny said, "if that was ron artest they would have arrested him on the court."
laugh.gif
its true... plus dude is a bench warmer anyways... how much will it actually hurt him..

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Carry on.

The suspension made sense. Nothing to talk about. They should fine LEBRON for a dirty play though. Cheap shots, elbows, should all get a ticket, even w/ FLOPPING.

Back
Top Bottom