Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

This is a good, called pretty even. I will say however, I hate when people are always trying to take a cheap charge, and the Cool are notorious for this. Let's see what the refs do in the 4th

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Weird Heat fans have nothing to say.
So far this game they have been in the bonus with 7 minutes + left in each quarter.
8:10 in the 3rd when we knew the refs would start putting in some serious work. 

Weird Heat fans have nothing to say.

Son they've all been good calls. We driving and getting hacked. What's their to

say when it's just tears in here? George got a bogus call when no one touched him

and chalmers jumped out of the way of collison but they gave him the and 1. yall dont

want the heat to win so yall ignoring the slaps that are drawing the fouls

Ummmmm last I remember a tie up without losing the ball is an up and down (travel)???? Wade never lost that ball just went right up for the easy layup since everyone stopped playing.

Wade, Lebron, and Bosh haven't committed any fouls this game.
laugh.gif

Once you jumpstop you must go straight up or can you establish a pivot still?

that was a travel by lebron when he moved the pivot after the jumpstop and then made the behind the back pass

*crab dribble alternate

Dead even for the 4th. been a great game so far all hatred for the heat aside...and i have much lol

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ummmmm last I remember a tie up without losing the ball is an up and down (travel)???? Wade never lost that ball just went right up for the easy layup since everyone stopped playing.

He also took 3 steps before that
roll.gif

It will be beautiful to watch Lebron and Wade when they are old and lose their athleticism.

It is really hard to enjoy these types of games (all heat games).

They had probably thought whoever was holding Wade at the time (Amundson?) touched or had some kind of possession of the ball, idk

Originally Posted by doyung9

Mario Chalmers better stay with Miami/LeBron/Wade forever. Because all the B moves he pulls on the court are done under the protection of him being with the "Big 3"
I can't stand this dude. Can't wait for Rondo to destroy him next round.

Originally Posted by knightngale

He also took 3 steps before that
roll.gif

It will be beautiful to watch Lebron and Wade when they are old and lose their athleticism.

It is really hard to enjoy these types of games (all heat games).

i yelled travel on that one too but on the overhead replay it appeared to be knocked out and then caught again by wade. he caught it before he hit the ground so i dunno. whatever. it iw what it is but im happy to at least be dead even startin the 4TH

Wade and Lebron should just drive to the rim every possession because 90% of the time if they dont make the shot they are going to get bailed out by a foul call even if it should be offensive.

Once you jumpstop you must go straight up or can you establish a pivot still?

If you jump stop no pivot foot has been established (since both feet are on the ground at the same time), so yes you can still choose.

I really hate those ones where the player jumps high enough you think hes going to shoot, then comes down and it looks like a clear travel.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Wade and Lebron should just drive to the rim every possession because 90% of the time if they dont make the shot they are going to get bailed out by a foul call even if it should be offensive.
Yup. Never understood when James went ghost in the 4th quarter of the Finals last year, why he didn't just do that. UNSTOPPABLE.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Foul on every Heat possession. So unbearable to watch.
It really is. If they don't make the shot, foul call. This is disgusting basketball.

Back
Top Bottom