Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

laugh.gif
 at Wilbon calling out that bogus call at the end of the half.

C'mon playboy. The more out of reach the game gets at the half, the more obvious the work the refs put in in the second half will be.

I am surprised the ref actually didn't blow like 20 whistles in favor of the Heat this game

pimp.gif

Heats flopping didn't work so far

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Pacers may not win this series but Frank Vogel's got these boys ready to play. Really like what I'm seeing so far from them they are gonna be a tough out for anybody. Don't give the Heat anything easy inside and keep going to Hibbert on offense and they have a great great chance.

when you gonna add 2009 and 2010 into ur sig ;-)

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Pacers may not win this series but Frank Vogel's got these boys ready to play. Really like what I'm seeing so far from them they are gonna be a tough out for anybody. Don't give the Heat anything easy inside and keep going to Hibbert on offense and they have a great great chance.

when you gonna add 2009 and 2010 into ur sig ;-)
laugh.gif
 Good call I still got that same sig from 06 looks like it's time for an update.

Barbosa & Psycho T are going to be Big in this series

I still remember the Terror Barbosa can cause all to well

Damn. bosh done for game. refs really gonna have to step it up now lol

And which of these are not fouls on the pacers?

They hacking with every drive.

Yall just can't stand it doe.

Honestly speaking i hate the ref love the Heat get but especially on the offensive fouls

but as far as the fouls they called 2nite 90% have been clear fouls

Originally Posted by miamib30514

He wasn't touched but yea i know yall dont wanna say anything.

That was a make up call for that horrible offensive foul at the end of the first half.
I look at it this way, the lack of toughness, and acting by the Heat, always comes back to bite them. If not this series, it will show against the Celtics, or

if they make it to the Finals, it will show then. 

Back
Top Bottom