Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

I have a big problem with the missed FT's.

Mario Chalmers taking that shot (when they needed a 3)? No, not so much.

Series and season came to a screeching halt that 3rd quarter. Indiana's series to lose and I think they get the job done in 6.

Had to check in for some lulz, NT doesnt disappoint.

Nothing wrong with Chalmers taking the last shot, he's clutch and a better 3 pt shooter than Bron and Wade..if the Heat were down by 2 i doubt he wouldve touched it.

Chalmers hits those shots.. But Lebron blew it with those missed FTs, that shouldn't happen.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

This team is very beatable without Bosh stretching the floor . Which is laughable when you think about it
knicks fan laughing at another team????
laugh.gif
a basketball fan making a social observation....why you tight?
is that what you call it??. please dont act like 90% of knick and lakers fans come to troll  and hate..

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Chalmers hits those shots.. But Lebron blew it with those missed FTs, that shouldn't happen.

not sure y u guys seem surprised when lebron chokes. Lets go pacers. hell lets go anybody that beats the heat ;-)

this could be a great rivalry moving forward, even if you aren't a fan of both teams.

chalmers didn't hit anything all game. if he shoots the ball off of a double team, fine.

but you don't draw up the game winning shot for him. to me, that's unacceptable

I know Lebron is a facilitator....but....

How does the MVP of the league pass to Battier, get the ball back, and then give it up to Wade when he has a 1 on 1 iso at the top?

The clanking two free throws BADLY?

Then not asking for the last shot in that sequence? not DEMANDING IT from the coach?

......if Miami doesn't blow a team out, this is the product displayed.

i aint even gonna front we played bad... way too many missed shots and ft's...

Originally Posted by MrONegative

knicks fan laughing at another team????
laugh.gif
a basketball fan making a social observation....why you tight?
is that what you call it??. please dont act like 90% of knick and lakers fans come to troll  and hate..
Come on man, you gotta know by now it's just for the lullz
laugh.gif

As a Laker fan, I'm used to...enjoy it to a certain extent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Goes to show what type of player Lebron James is. Dude is so unclutch he wasn't even involved in the final play.

Mario Chalmers?
laugh.gif

lebron-meme-take-the-last-shot.jpg
laugh.gif

Really hoping the pacers win so we can just start talking about how the heat are a disappointment early and get it over with lol

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

chalmers didn't hit anything all game. if he shoots the ball off of a double team, fine.

but you don't draw up the game winning shot for him. to me, that's unacceptable
wrong
he hit west when they got tangled  up early in the 4th

Originally Posted by you go boy

the best player in the game missing clutch free throws though 
laugh.gif

sorry. not the beat player in the nba. not now...not ever.

i aint even gonna front we played bad... way too many missed shots and ft's...

Unless the Heat's other players step up and take some of the scoring load off of LeBron and Wade, the Heat are in serious trouble.

No excuses for the miss FTs by Wade and LeBron, gotta step up and hit them.

Back
Top Bottom