Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You Heat and Lebron fans keep defending this guy. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nine years in the league, and he still looks like a deer in headlights in the 4th quarter.

When the Heat go ring less once again, I will make sure to tune in to NT and ESPN for the long list of excuses.

Lebron fans have always assumed reality for hate. 
laugh.gif
so Lebron's gonna be the single reason the Heat don't win a championship? This is an example of the blind hate people talk about, yeah there's no excuse for dude missing the FTs or not taking the last shot, but let's not pretend like he isn't the teams best rebounder, facilitator and defender but I guess that all doesn't matter right? 

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

30t6p3b.gif

Nine years in the league, and he still looks like a deer in headlights in the 4th quarter.

When the Heat go ring less once again, I will make sure to tune in to NT and ESPN for the long list of excuses.

laugh.gif
so Lebron's gonna be the single reason the Heat don't win a championship? This is an example of the blind hate people talk about, yeah there's no excuse for dude missing the FTs or not taking the last shot, but let's not pretend like he isn't the teams best rebounder, facilitator and defender but I guess that all doesn't matter right? 
He is all of the above, the MVP, and does not take the last shot?????
 Just face it, he is not clutch. 

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif
its a series and people talk
laugh.gif

If there wasn't any e-snitchin i woulda went off on yall meth watchin me
laugh.gif

i like men
ok tough guy

changing someone quote is corny.
If meth didn't have that talk with me in the PM I would be doing my usual ranting.

Never seen you before, so your post to me is now officially irrelevant to my eyes.

Do you think anyone forgot you from last year?
nerd.gif
srsly?

No role player for MIA scored more than 5 points, and this was at home where role players normally shine.

Bron & Wade will have to go OFF at Indy in either game 3 or 4 if they plan of getting HCA back. A combined 18/44 from the field and 7 missed free throws (5 late in the fourth) isn't gonna get it done on the road.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Well it wasn't bosh or Wade who promised not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 championships, it was Mr.MVP

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Just face it, he is not clutch.

lebron missing those FT's was huge but wades performance 1-3 was just down right awful .. I feel Miami will come out strong game 3
good win Pacer fans

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

so Lebron's gonna be the single reason the Heat don't win a championship? This is an example of the blind hate people talk about, yeah there's no excuse for dude missing the FTs or not taking the last shot, but let's not pretend like he isn't the teams best rebounder, facilitator and defender but I guess that all doesn't matter right?�
�Just face it, he is not clutch.�
laugh.gif

Thats the best you can do? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

No role player for MIA scored more than 5 points, and this was at home where role players normally shine.

Bron & Wade will have to go OFF at Indy in either game 3 or 4 if they plan of getting HCA back. A combined 18/44 from the field and 7 missed free throws (5 late in the fourth) isn't gonna get it done on the road.

All of this.

I know Bosh gets clowns all the time but his importance to this Heat team was illustrated immensely tonight.

For all that slander on Lebron which is well deserved I might add Wade equally sucks in the clutch
Wade stays getting a pass.
laugh.gif

The Heat's  only loss in the Knicks series Wade botched the final possession and missed like 6 FTs.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

�Just face it, he is not clutch.�
laugh.gif

Thats the best you can do?�
roll.gif
Bron ALWAYS takes a low percentage 3 pointer when he goes for game winners too (whether down 1 or 2 points).
Wade was awful down the stretch as well but he hit a lot of shots during the last few minutes of the game to keep Miami in it.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
No he's not gonna be the lone reason for them losing but they just gave him the MVP, everybody claims it's his team...... so yea he's going to take most of the heat for it as he should
That comes along when your proclaimed the best player in the league.... the same guy who got the ball passed to him twice on the final possession and threw it off like a hot potato.

IVE said it once, twice, three times HOW CAN YOU BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE IF WHEN YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU TO ACTUALLY WIN, FORGET FAILING YOU DONT TRY 

nobody ever gives me an answer according to ya'll he's been the best player in the L for years this is the same guy who went into last years finals against J.Terry & shawn Marion and put up 17ppg, the same guy who's never surpassed 25 in 10 finals games. This isnt a Trend.... this is him
laugh.gif

Wade has received the biggest pass ever since Lebron arrived in Miami. Dude missed a gimmie layup to tie the game but Lebron gets all of the flack for his two missed FTs.

BTW I still believe the Heat win this series but if Spolstra keeps running lebron to the ground for 42 minutes each game by the time he gets to the finals he's going to be done!!!

Welcome to Melo's feeling going up against the heat big three by himself, except in Lebrons case he has D-Wade and its only the pacers

Back
Top Bottom