Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

That video
laugh.gif
....."Yes we did"........ until they get one thats gonna be like Bush's Mission Accomplished
laugh.gif

Wade is way bigger douche than Lebron is. Think about last years mocking of Dirk, that was Wade and how he pulls these flagrant fouls when he doesnt get a call. Straight douchery

Also Heat fans you cant complain about the supporting cast, thats what happens with you get 3 star players/max level guys, they take up alot your cap room, so its hard to fit other good players under the salary cup.....duh!

But I think the Heat with be alright, theres no way they lose this series to the Pacers.

JesusShuttlesworth, chill bro - this is EXACTLY what sports is all about. You root for your team, and root against teams you don't like.

I don't see the problem here.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

With all that said:

-Wade needs to be suspended to get his attitude in check. I hate the way he tries to bully people when things don't go his way. And btw...if he's not shooting off glass ruh roh..dude needs to quit the long range attempts because he cant make them.

Yet everyone says the NBA is soft now, and no one hard fouls anymore....smh

laugh.gif

This is what I don't get.  Dudes on here are quick to point out how tough the players and the NBA was back in the 80's/90's with how they fouled etc., but now want Wade to be suspended. 

[Marlo] you want it to be one way, but it's the other way [/Marlo]

I'd cool if they let everybody play physical but you think the refs would let Danny Granger pull what Wade did on Lebron?

He'd be out of the game so quick, it would make your eyes spin. Wade keeps getting away with these tantrums, in the old days everybody could be physical, so it evened out.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

JesusShuttlesworth, chill bro - this is EXACTLY what sports is all about. You root for your team, and root against teams you don't like.

No one should have a reason not to like Lebron tho.
We should all be lucky we get to watch him play.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I support local teams and like to see good people do well. 
And yet part of your sig says, "I'm from New York and never was a fan of the Knicks".
laugh.gif

It's all in fun. Part of watching sports, no need to equate dudes with "the female species". 

NT is so fickle.

I would pay $20 to watch a few games at a bar with the entire NT Sports forum...comedy.  There are so many uneducated experts who are so deeply rooted in substance lacking convictions.  Ignorance is bliss.  

I don't understand how some people can have such a vested interest in another team, other than their own, and get excited at them losing. 

Some people sound like they get more arousal out of Lebron's misfortunes than the female species. 
Correctumongo.. Animal u said people root against teams they don't like, but in actuality majority are rooting against a Player lol.. Don't get it twisted.. But, it comes with the territory when your one of the best.  People root against winning franchises all the time and even those who are *Supposed to win*, you just laugh at it..
I used to root against the Lakers all the time.. Well thats b/c of my so called Houstonians who'd rather have the Lakers advance than Houston
alien.gif
.. But, now when I watch the Lakers, I just feel sad for them and want them to advance for some odd reason lol..Meh
This site will shut down when or if Lebron wins a title.. Especially this year if Bosh is out.. So many quotables will be had.. It's what makes NT tick lol

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

No one though?

Welcome to...

Spoiler [+]
downloadFile.sdi

Originally Posted by dland24

Funny how Bron is rubbing off on Wade. Wade used to be one of my favorite players.
To me he has been exposed more than anyone else...Bron's has a lot left to be desired in clutch situations and with his mental makeup but Wade was suppose to have that instinct.  He was suppose to be the guy who created a tough culture on the team and he has just kind of carried himself like a defensive prick who has LeBron to take all the blame for everything and he's Teflon so he just continues to skate on buy.  Dude stole a chip from Dirk once and it gave people a certain perception of him and aside from that there isn't much other substance to that back it all up and his facade keep getting punctured.

Originally Posted by psk2310

And yet part of your sig says, "I'm from New York and never was a fan of the Knicks".
laugh.gif

It's all in fun. Part of watching sports, no need to equate dudes with "the female species". 

Never heard of Big L?  It was a sarcastic line, but  I still like to see all NY teams do good...but now that I have lived in the DC/VA sports area for quite some years, those are all the local stories I follow. 

I also like Hibbert because I watched him play at Georgetown.  I like to see good guys (good human beings more so with good character) experience success on the court.  It's nice to see Caron (former Wizard) gut it out with a broken hand and it was even cool to see Gilbert on a playoff team.  We don't have much to cheer about around here in DC, but I am not going to watch games with such a negative demeanor.  

Yes there is nothing wrong with rooting against teams you don't like....of course, but if you go back and read some people's responses on here regarding Lebron or Kobe, it is crazy.  Ican understand being aggitated when your team loses a big game, gets eliminated, etc....but having those emotions for another player winning?  Whatever floats your boat. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

laugh.gif

This is what I don't get.  Dudes on here are quick to point out how tough the players and the NBA was back in the 80's/90's with how they fouled etc., but now want Wade to be suspended. 

I'd cool if they let everybody play physical but you think the refs would let Danny Granger pull what Wade did on Lebron?

He'd be out of the game so quick, it would make your eyes spin. Wade keeps getting away with these tantrums, in the old days everybody could be physical, so it evened out.
Yeah it seems more people are upset at the double standard of the rule than anything else

laugh.gif

Exactly.

I think this is a lot more fun than just regular casual basketball. If we didn't have these soap-opera storys and likings or what not, this *$@% would be no fun
laugh.gif

I like watching certain teams lose...it's quite pleasing actually.

psk2310 wrote:

laugh.gif

Never heard of Big L?  It was a sarcastic line, but  I still like to see all NY teams do good...but now that I have lived in the DC/VA sports area for quite some years, those are all the local stories I follow. 

I also like Hibbert because I watched him play at Georgetown.  I like to see good guys (good human beings more so with good character) experience success on the court.  It's nice to see Caron (former Wizard) gut it out with a broken hand and it was even cool to see Gilbert on a playoff team.  We don't have much to cheer about around here in DC, but I am not going to watch games with such a negative demeanor.  

Yes there is nothing wrong with rooting against teams you don't like....of course, but if you go back and read some people's responses on here regarding Lebron or Kobe, it is crazy.  Ican understand being aggitated when your team loses a big game, gets eliminated, etc....but having those emotions for another player winning?  Whatever floats your boat.  

It's all in good fun. I know the lyric, just not sure how you were carrying it or why. Part of being a fan of sports is rooting for the underdog. For me in this case, Indy is the underdog. I like what they've done this year & in the playoffs. The heat didn't get by them easily in game 1. This series is going to be fun to watch if you're an NBA fan.

Hopefully your fortunes will change with the Skins this year (if thats who you follow in the nfl). 

UnchartedDrake wrote:

Rudemiester wrote:

With all that said:

-Wade needs to be suspended to get his attitude in check. I hate the way he tries to bully people when things don't go his way. And btw...if he's not shooting off glass ruh roh..dude needs to quit the long range attempts because he cant make them.

laugh.gif

The outrageous part is not the fact that Wade hit him hard but more so that if another player did the same thing, they would be ejected and possibly suspended for the next game. If you are gonna call it one way, then they should stick with it and not turn fickle when an NBA star does it.

Amar'e played like poo-poo all year and has basically sucked for a year and a half.  And the Knicks had room for another max contract so he could have easily brought Bosh with him.  Dude...Jeremy Lin became the biggest event in the world for beating some +%$%#% teams in the regular season. 
Dude would have become a God in NYC off the strength of how live the Garden would be every night.  One thing we've seen from Bron is he feeds off that type of energy.  He gets punched in the mouth, he might back down but if he has the best crowd in basketball and the thirstiest fans that would have been enough.  Dogs, Carmelo played well for a month this season and dudes were ready to crown him King.  Plus he would have been playing in a D'antoni offense which in a way I think is the ultimate offense for him. Will and Gallo were perfect wings to surround Bron with.

Getting the MVP's and leading the Knicks back to the ECF, Finals would have been enough to keep fans happy for a good while.

Yeah ESPN has definitely turned into TMZ...they really try to pump these storylines and add the drama into every playoff series. 

Yeah to be honest...I think I had this Sig on here from back in 2003 or something.  Definitely time to change it.

I don't know what point I was trying to get across, but alas I would definitely like to watch a night of playoff basketball with about 20 or so people from this forum, fans of all teams.  It would be entertaining. 

I usually go for the underdog as well, but ever since Lebron went to Miami...he has almost become the underdog.  It would be hard to imagine him never winning a tittle, that would probably make dude mentally unstable for the rest of his life. 

psk2310 wrote:
laugh.gif

It's all in good fun. I know the lyric, just not sure how you were carrying it or why. Part of being a fan of sports is rooting for the underdog. For me in this case, Indy is the underdog. I like what they've done this year & in the playoffs. The heat didn't get by them easily in game 1. This series is going to be fun to watch if you're an NBA fan.

Hopefully your fortunes will change with the Skins this year (if thats who you follow in the nfl). 

dawg what are you talkin about?  root for whom you want.  whether they're kings or peasants.  lol @ having to root for the least likely of winners to hopefully pull through.  Why can't you root for the show pony? 

No one though?

Welcome to...

Spoiler [+]
downloadFile.sdi

He's trolling bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

dawg what are you talkin about?  root for whom you want.  whether they're kings or peasants.  lol @ having to root for the least likely of winners to hopefully pull through.  Why can't you root for the show pony? 
laugh.gif
 I feel you man. I do. Just can't get with bron. Never have, never will. I do go for the "show pony", I loved the Bulls run in the 90s, Loved seeing the Cowboys roll over everyone, loved seeing the Pats win all their titles, loved seeing the Jeter/Rivera/Posada get their chips. Shoot, I love my Steelers. I love seeing excellence, but it's also fun rooting for the underdog too sometimes like Butler, Man City, etc.

At this rate, you're going to hit your post limit and it will all be complaints and hate about the Heat or Lebron..

Hater checkin' in (ha, ha, ha). The mental ****** strikes again. I've never seen a supposed super star player run from the ball like I did with bron last night but I guess that's par for course. Even without bosh, the Heat should beat this team but even the role players don't show up whenever bron doesn't show up. What a "maroon"...
laugh.gif

I really like this Indy team though. Kudos to Bird for building a solid team with young & old players. I really like the way this team plays. Everybody knows their roles & what's expected of them. They dictated the game yesterday especially in the second half. 

I'm looking forward to seeing how this series unfolds & if the 4th quarter last night is going to get in bron's head the rest of the series/playoffs...Dude needs to hire a sports psychologist stat...

Dedicted to bron bron. Man up dude. Stop VIPing & take the 4th quarter over...

Lebron made the right "basketball play"...
laugh.gif
 Dude can't even cut his own steak at restaurants much less show up in the 4th quarters of playoff games...

Maybe someone should give�bron a pep talk in the locker room like Tanaka did for Cerrano in Major League about having some "marbles"....

I hope this win makes Indy like sharks smelling blood in the water. They need to straight up manhandle the heat & disrespect them. It's clear to me that things can get in the heads of all the heat players top to bottom. I'm going to be really mad if Indy gets blown out which is what the heat should come back & do. Can't wait till game 3.

Yo wade is complaining about excessive celebration? Tell him to check out this vid again. This is excessive. David West was waving his team off the court to get into the locker room after the game.

Yo this wade dude is a troll man. He's worried about other dudes then himself & his team. Here's the vid of West telling his squad to get off the court quickly...
and that's just since this morning
laugh.gif

yo ya'll dudes is hanging by the testicles
laugh.gif
... I'm a Kobe fan people hate him now and despised him before i didnt care because at the end of the Day he was going to murder your team and that attitude has him in discussion for top 5 ever.... Not because the fans proclaimed him but because he won important games, lived up to all the hype and most importantly didnt give two %*!@% who hated him you had to respect him.
My problem with Lebron doesnt come from him not being a good player you would be an idiot to think otherwise.... It's all the extra #%%% the proclamations of 6,7,8 championships, The constant slurpage he gets from the media, the babying he gets from the refs and most importantly his knack of completely dissapearing at the most crucial moments.

After i watched that bulls series last year i was ready to proclaim him the best in the game, he guarded the best player and made him work for everything he was willing to take shots. Thennnnnnnnnnnn he goes up against j.kidd, J. Terry (Who lost two games went into the media and called him out personally) and watched as he did nothing but take horrible shots and turn the ballover. at that point all talk of best player in the league was dead to me.

He has all the skill but he doesnt have the heart to get it done, he wants the praise a MJ, Kobe, Magic, Kareem get but gets rattled when he faces the criticism and hate they get when they fail. Watching Charles Barkley gargle the boy yesterday pretty much sums it up for me. He keeps saying he's the best player on earth, yet he misses two straight free throws, gets the ball back defers to d-wade, gets another chance passes to battier

Point being if he's as great as you say he is he goes into that huddle demands the ball and takes that shot you don't Ok a shot to your 6'2 PG who has scored 5 points all night, not when your 6'9 & have a clear advantage over everyone in the game, nah you don't get a pass for that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

laugh.gif
 I feel you man. I do. Just can't get with bron. Never have, never will. I do go for the "show pony", I loved the Bulls run in the 90s, Loved seeing the Cowboys roll over everyone, loved seeing the Pats win all their titles, loved seeing the Jeter/Rivera/Posada get their chips. Shoot, I love my Steelers. I love seeing excellence, but it's also fun rooting for the underdog too sometimes like Butler, Man City, etc.

Underdogs???

Damn, Big J 33 is cyber stalking me.
laugh.gif
 I've been running reports all day so I had nothing better to do while waiting on these servers to give me the data I need.

Man City hasn't won a title in 43-44 years...

Originally Posted by tyisny

yo ya'll dudes is hanging by the testicles
laugh.gif
... I'm a Kobe fan people hate him now and despised him before i didnt care because at the end of the Day he was going to murder your team and that attitude has him in discussion for top 5 ever.... Not because the fans proclaimed him but because he won important games, lived up to all the hype and most importantly didnt give two %*!@% who hated him you had to respect him.
How has Lebron not lived up to the hype tho? He has 3 MVPs. Best player in the game. No one even comes close.

My problem with Lebron doesnt come from him not being a good player you would be an idiot to think otherwise.... It's all the extra #%%% the proclamations of 6,7,8 championships, The constant slurpage he gets from the media, the babying he gets from the refs and most importantly his knack of completely dissapearing at the most crucial moments.

What player wouldn't proclaim to win 8 championships? Should he say he's going to win zero? Constant slurpage? He's the most hated player in the game. Disappearing? He leads all players in the 4th quarter scoring. You guys want him to take the last shot just because he's the best player? Nonsense. It's all about making the best basketball play. If Haslem has the hot hand...or if Chalmers has the hot hand...Lebron should look to find them in the closing moments of games if they're open. Come on now.

After i watched that bulls series last year i was ready to proclaim him the best in the game, he guarded the best player and made him work for everything he was willing to take shots. Thennnnnnnnnnnn he goes up against j.kidd, J. Terry (Who lost two games went into the media and called him out personally) and watched as he did nothing but take horrible shots and turn the ballover. at that point all talk of best player in the league was dead to me.

The Mavs did a great job at defending him. You guys want him to just force shots just because? That's ridiculous. His stats still proved he's the most efficient guy in the league...and has been for quite some time. You guys are going to miss him when he's gone. You should cherish these moments we get to watch a god like athlete perform. They don't come around often.

He has all the skill but he doesnt have the heart to get it done, he wants the praise a MJ, Kobe, Magic, Kareem get but gets rattled when he faces the criticism and hate they get when they fail. Watching Charles Barkley gargle the boy yesterday pretty much sums it up for me. He keeps saying he's the best player on earth, yet he misses two straight free throws, gets the ball back defers to d-wade, gets another chance passes to battier

Point being if he's as great as you say he is he goes into that huddle demands the ball and takes that shot you don't Ok a shot to your 6'2 PG who has scored 5 points all night, not when your 6'9 & have a clear advantage over everyone in the game, nah you don't get a pass for that
grin.gif

What about Jordan kicking it out to Steve Kerr & John Paxson to win championships?
What about Derek Fisher and Robert Horry hitting those clutch shots when LA had Kobe & Shaq?

You making it seem like he didn't want to take the last shot. The play was drawn up for Chalmers. If anything blame Spolestra.

You guys are haters man.

Back
Top Bottom