Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

NiceLikeChrist wrote:
ill steelo wrote:
[h1]Wade finds motivation in Pacers' celebration[/h1]
MIAMI — The Miami Heat have found some newmotivation against the Indiana Pacers. Or at least Dwyane Wade believes theyhave.

Following Tuesday's 78-75 Game 2 East semifinal loss to the Pacers, the Heatguard was asked about Thursday’s Game 3 at Indiana. But he still wanted totalk about Game 2.

"I heard they wanted to be like the Dallas Mavericks, in a sense,"Wade said about an apparent reference to Pacers coach Frank Vogel using lastyear's Mavs team, which beat the Heat in Miami for the title, as motivation forIndiana. "I saw their little celebration at the end of (Game 2). I don't knowif they didn't expect to win, but every night we go out on the court, we expectto win."

Wade then was asked about the celebration, but didn't elaborate on whatspecifically irritated him.

"They say their identity, they say they want to be like Dallas," Wadesaid. "So they celebrated like Dallas, I guess."

Scuse me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Heat the ones celebrating in game 2 of the finals last year before the Mavs came back and won?
laugh.gif

why is LeBron playing 3 feet behind the arc? get on the block you vag, you're like 6'8" 260, and btw, you're PF is out.

Wade isn't looking to shoot at all anymore. Most of the time he instantly passes it. I think that has something to do with the heated words between him and spo.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

why is LeBron playing 3 feet behind the arc? get on the block you vag, you're like 6'8" 260, and btw, you're PF is out.

laugh.gif

This dude is fraud status bruh, whoever compared him to Magic needs to be smacked around until their nose bleeds.

Looks like we found who the Pacers' team %%+@% is
laugh.gif
Every team has at least one
How the &@^# was that even a "cheap shot" from Lebron??? He just raised his arm up
laugh.gif

It's unreasonable to expect LeBron to do it all but this is another situation in his basketball career where no one would blink an eye if he switched up his approach to 'dominate' mode. I think you'd hear very little complaints since his non-existent supporting cast is paving the way for him to take over...the thing is it's just not in his demeanor to do so.

Not a knock on him, it's just who he is.

*At the rate this series is going, Pat Riley will be back on the sidelines when they play Game 5 in Miami.

did i just see someone form the pacers bench throw up the "hands on the neck" choking sign before commercial?

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

That was a !#%^move though....simple foul to stop the break and you hold out your elbow.
Dudes pulling on him. Ida said get the hell off me as well. Sofites. 

Back
Top Bottom