Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Someone just needs to deck Wade. I don't care who it is, his own team, Granger, West, Spo, just someone pop him in his roid jaw.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Pacers are being the aggressor. Keep this up the rest of the series and should be able to win it.

Even though Im a Bulls fan, I will literally cry tears of joy if that happens.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Someone just needs to deck Wade. I don't care who it is, his own team, Granger, West, Spo, just someone pop him in his roid jaw.

laugh.gif

I'm mad I have to go to class and miss this @#$% 

laugh.gif
Wade basically patted Hibbert on the butt. They act like he drove him through the lane or something
laugh.gif

....uh oh...those whistles are sounding like LA

Larry Bird had that I'm not impressed at all look on his face.

That exchange on the bench not a good look for the Heat.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

[h1]Wade finds motivation in Pacers' celebration[/h1]
MIAMI — The Miami Heat have found some newmotivation against the Indiana Pacers. Or at least Dwyane Wade believes theyhave.

Following Tuesday's 78-75 Game 2 East semifinal loss to the Pacers, the Heatguard was asked about Thursday’s Game 3 at Indiana. But he still wanted totalk about Game 2.

"I heard they wanted to be like the Dallas Mavericks, in a sense,"Wade said about an apparent reference to Pacers coach Frank Vogel using lastyear's Mavs team, which beat the Heat in Miami for the title, as motivation forIndiana. "I saw their little celebration at the end of (Game 2). I don't knowif they didn't expect to win, but every night we go out on the court, we expectto win."

Wade then was asked about the celebration, but didn't elaborate on whatspecifically irritated him.

"They say their identity, they say they want to be like Dallas," Wadesaid. "So they celebrated like Dallas, I guess."

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Maybe Dwayne actually gets an OUNCE of blame after this piss poor performance tonight.

Love it   
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Why Pacers only got 2 points from that Granger 3... hope they add that point after the timeout..

I never thought I'd say this but the refs are calling some bad calls against Miami. It's like the tables have turned.

A bad shooting night is one thing, that happens, but Wade is playing with absolutely zero effort at either end. This is bizarre.

This game is all on Wade. But Bron needs to see that hes the only one worth a damn out there right now and try to take over a little if the Heat want to make this one a game

Originally Posted by JD617

A bad shooting night is one thing, that happens, but Wade is playing with absolutely zero effort at either end. This is bizarre.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom