Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

For the record I'm not "mad", its not like anything he says actually has any effect on what's gonna happen, I'm just more disgusted that people are taking that kind out route to hate on others

Originally Posted by miamin2

For the record I'm not "mad", its not like anything he says actually has any effect on what's gonna happen, I'm just more disgusted that people are taking that kind out route to hate on others

I dont know brah the Universe knows and see's all.
I would die laughing if Bron's shoe designer had to explain an ACL after what he said about Rose

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by miamin2

I dont know brah the Universe knows and see's all.
I would die laughing if Bron's shoe designer had to explain an ACL after what he said about Rose
Well if that happens I'll admit ol boy back there would be looking like nostradamus...... and at that point I would be pretty mad lol

Before reading the article - Heat in 5.
After reading the article - Heat in 6.

I don't slight the Pacers at all, but when it comes playoff time the Heat will just be too much for the Pacers despite what happened the last time they met.

Let us not forget the first time the Heat beat the Pacers this season, they were without Dwyane Wade even.

Miami will win this series, but as far as winning the title this year?
laugh.gif
OKC is too much for them.

same old story from the heat knicks thread... lebron haters, kobe stans, bulls fans, knicks fans, cavs fans all come at the heat
laugh.gif
who else im i missing? isnt there a lebron/heat hate thread yall have? 1 thread aint enough?...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

same old story from the heat knicks thread... lebron haters, kobe stans, bulls fans, knicks fans, cavs fans all come at the heat
laugh.gif
who else im i missing? isnt there a lebron/heat hate thread yall have? 1 thread aint enough?...

OC died bro.. It's only me, 3K, wot, AT. (belle you alive?, and I don't think we take shots.   

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

OC died bro.. It's only me, 3K, wot, AT. (belle you alive?, and I don't think we take shots.   
belle was cool in my book... you dont think AT takes shots at the heat or lebron?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

typical Miami Heat fan don't know a damn thing about other teams/players
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i hope your joking or you probably just sit down and watch the Heat channel all day. you telling me you dont know who the hell at least granger and hibbert or even david west. what the $#**. get out of that heat rock your living in and actually pay attention to the nba.
We need a sarcasm font.
Point is they are nobodies. Geez (PS the saying is "living UNDER a rock)

30t6p3b.gif
knicks and bulls fans said it wasnt cool that people talked about rose and iman went down... but now its ok for them to wish injury on heat players... classy

It's come to the point with some of y'all that you're wishing injuries on LeBron and D-Wade now?

Knowing damn well if someone did that with your players on you're team you'd be crying bloody murder.

Originally Posted by toine2983

It's come to the point with some of y'all that you're wishing injuries on LeBron and D-Wade now?

Knowing damn well if someone did that with your players on you're team you'd be crying bloody murder.

Maliciously wishing for something like that is just disgusting.  I hate LBJ and WADE though, and just lost the respect and mutual tone I had for Wade.  Not sure why, but over the years, I just started to dislike Wade.  He didn't turn out to be a clean cut and as gentlemen as he is TRYING to be.  With LBJ, I dislike everything about him, particularly the way he's carrying himself.

Still, injuries are part of the game. 

RunningFishy wrote:
toine2983 wrote:

Maliciously wishing for something like that is just disgusting.  I hate LBJ and WADE though, and just lost the respect and mutual tone I had for Wade.  Not sure why, but over the years, I just started to dislike Wade.  He didn't turn out to be a clean cut and as gentlemen as he is TRYING to be.  With LBJ, I dislike everything about him, particularly the way he's carrying himself.

Can u please explain this to me, please?

And I'm not trying to be funny i just want to know what it is why people "HATE" this man sooo much. My best friend cant even tell me why he hates LBJ and Wade that much, but he hates them just like 95% of NT does.

I feel like when he was in Cleveland he was liked by everyone.. Maybe not Washington or Detroit but that didn't bother him.

Dude leaves and it's like 70% of his fans said F you . Weird to me ... People don't want to witness his talents because he's in another uni?

Sweep. And I'll be thoroughly suprised if the Heat don't 21 drop the Pacers in atleast two of the victories.

Originally Posted by and1play5

Pacers played em close all season...y'all got hypnotized by the knicks weak defense. Pacers are mad physical...heat better bring it or they're not gonna know what they're in for. You heat bandwagoners make me laugh with the lack of basketball knowledge you have. Y'all know damn well if bron went to milwaukee you would have Bucks sigs and avys

Oh rly? I only saw 1 "close" game where we won in OT. The 1st 2 were far from "close" and neither was the last game where the pacers won.

W 118-83

W 105-90

W 93-91 OT

L 90-105

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll wishing injury. Shame

Back
Top Bottom