Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by CreekShow

So then why tf are you talkin
indifferent.gif
How many do I have to watch until I'm allowed to talk? 
eyes.gif
Enough for you to spell granger's name right...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by toine2983

So the Heat still have Bron and Wade, but now Bosh is the force to be reckoned with? hmmm

13 points (on 6-11 shooting) and 5 rebounds in 16 minutes is terrible? Sounds like someone who didn't watch the game.

At center, the Pacers cannot guard him.

And Haslem's decline means that Bosh is the only big who can stretch the floor, so West & hibbert can ignore whoever they're guarding with impunity.
Coupled with the fact that Wade has struggled all series and with the exception of the Game 3 the Heat have gotten no contributions from their role players the Bosh injury is even more magnified.
And Paul George and Danny Granger went a combined 11-32 in games 1&2, so we can argue that if they played to their scoring avg's, the series would be 3-0 Pacers...but thats NOT what happened.  They sucked game 1, and have played ok, games 2 or 3.  DWade scored 29 game 1, 22 in game 2 and didnt play well im game 3.  But THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED.  Great players show up to play, and with Lebron being the man in MIA, DWade is his role player.  but those 29 and 22 point games dont really qualify as struggling

quoted. bc Heat fans apparently didnt read, or didnt want to read this

And Paul George and Danny Granger went a combined 11-32 in games 1&2, so we can argue that if they played to their scoring avg's
Then you would be ignoring the matchups in this series. And in George's case, you would be ignoring how he played in the previous round against an inferior defense compared to MIA.

When I was talking about Bosh, I was talking about his matchup advantage offensively that he has when he's at center.

Granger & George have no such advantage. Paul George did nothing offensively against the Magic, he damn sure isn't going to do anything in this series against a better defense.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

And Paul George and Danny Granger went a combined 11-32 in games 1&2, so we can argue that if they played to their scoring avg's
Then you would be ignoring the matchups in this series. And in George's case, you would be ignoring how he played in the previous round against an inferior defense compared to MIA.

When I was talking about Bosh, I was talking about his matchup advantage offensively that he has when he's at center.

Granger & George have no such advantage. Paul George did nothing offensively against the Magic, he damn sure isn't going to do anything in this series against a better defense.
But the point was made that Wade played bad all series....when in fact he had a 29 and a 22 point game in the 1st 2 games

But the point was made that Wade played bad all series....when in fact he had a 29 and a 22 point game in the 1st 2 games
Yea he had 29... on 35% shooting with zero rebounds. That's a subpar game FOR HIM

Game 2, yea he had 24.... on 36% shooting with 4 assists vs. 3 turnovers. Another subpar game FOR HIM

And then of course the game 3 debacle.

So, yea he's been subpar the entire series.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Yea he had 29... on 35% shooting with zero rebounds. That's a subpar game FOR HIM

Game 2, yea he had 24.... on 36% shooting with 4 assists vs. 3 turnovers. Another subpar game FOR HIM

And then of course the game 3 debacle.

So, yea he's been subpar the entire series.
Thats my point! 2 subpar games from him (with good point totals), equal, and cancel out 2 subpar games from George and Granger.  So aside from the misstepping of those 3 players, the Pacer's outplayed the Heat in pretty much all aspects

Out of band camp and things dont change.

Bron bron got them atreet soldiers ready with the excuses. In the second round even. Shameeee

Can't believe this bum Battier is starting again. He's worthless if he's bricking every jumper. Since when did Haslem fall off so hard?

Back
Top Bottom