Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

LeBron+James+Dwyane+Wade+Miami+Heat+v+New+PvsbQgBVeoql.jpg

Not sure if im just not lookin hard enuff but when the lakers win like the other nite with kobe at the line most of the game the kobe haters did their thing in the thread. same thing with lebron and heat wins. but nobody seems to hate on kd myself included. We may not see eye to eye (lakers and heat fans) but everyone seems to love kd. and thats a good thing. i kno i love him and hes killin my team. not a hater. .i just hate lebron and wade lol

Bron went off like he was back in Cleveland. I thought he would wear down by the time the 4th quarter came around.

All around ridiculous game by Lebron.

kobe has the rape accusation and involvement in breaking up the lakers

lebron has the decision and disappearing in the finals last season.

KD has no baggage and westrbook is his lighting rod. plus any flopping complaints go against harden. And he re-uped in a small market.

eventually people will hate on him too.

Was that the first 40 pt performance so far this playoffs? cant remember another one off the top of my head. lebron got some calls his way but he made quite a few difficult shots and passes. i hate to say it but he earned it. on to game 5

Originally Posted by DubA169

kobe has the rape accusation and involvement in breaking up the lakers

lebron has the decision and disappearing in the finals last season.

KD has no baggage and westrbook is his lighting rod. plus any flopping complaints go against harden. And he re-uped in a small market.

eventually people will hate on him too.

he might be like ray and td. guys that never got hated on

heat aint losing again this series

can someone explain why the pacers kept taking 3s while hibbert and west only had 18 pts combined?

feed them inside

I find it funny how Knightngale, duba169, and this caleb guy go out of their way to continue to hate on bron and the heat in this thread.

Animal thug as well.

If you guys really hate lebron that much why watch when he plays?

How come most of these guys that hated the cavs 2 years ago now hate the heat?

Does Lebrons play and actions really hurt that many feelings that people cry conspiracy and bring up irrelevant things to feel better about themselves/?

With all that said I think the heat are still in trouble. Wade and Bron cant continue to do this. Even with monster games today they barely won.

James Jones, chalmers, miller, battier need to combine to hit at least 6 3s a game and play some better d.

Bron needs to use the post more often.

Wade gotta stop thinking he is tim duncan with all the backboard shots and just be "Flash"

The whole Iso thing aint gonna work vs thunder and spurs if the heat get that far. Let mario set Bron and wade up every now and then.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

I find it funny how Knightngale, duba169, and this caleb guy go out of their way to continue to hate on bron and the heat in this thread.

Animal thug as well.

Does Lebrons play and actions really hurt that many feelings that people cry conspiracy and bring up irrelevant things to feel better about themselves/?

With all that said I think the heat are still in trouble. Wade and Bron cant continue to do this. Even with monster games today they barely won.

James Jones, chalmers, miller, battier need to combine to hit at least 6 3s a game and play some better d.

Wade gotta stop thinking he is tim duncan with all the backboard shots and just be "Flash"

The whole Iso thing aint gonna work vs thunder and spurs if the heat get that far. Let mario set Bron and wade up every now and then.

Yo my bad I couldn't understand you , get his $$ out your mouth son.

^ You care too much.

Anyways, didn't catch the game....but crazy at Brons/Wades numbers just to get a close, come from behind win. If their bench does not step up they won't win anything this year
sick.gif

Still don't think the Pacers has what it takes to win this series, they settle too much for my liking.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Animal thug as well.

why watch when he plays? simple. i have to now. its playoffs. otherwise its only against marquee teams. Dont have to like him and conspiracy theories dont even begin to sum up the amount of slack the whistles cut him but that goes for most superstars. he just seems to exploit it the most. It is what is is. we all know how many rings he has and where he is when it on the line. nuff said. bring on game 5

eek.gif
roll.gif

sports is more fun when you root for or against a team. and i dont even think i said anything about lebron or refs during the game. he was that good. I just dont wanna hear excuses if the heat lose. 

the entire league is dealing with injuries. there was no sympathy for the knicks or chicago. no sympathy for the current celtics. none for the clippers.

wade has made me hate lebron less to be honest

Back
Top Bottom