Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

These dudes don't even take Danny Granger and his fugazi tough-guy act seriously....
laugh.gif
@ ANYONE thinking he's getting in their heads.
laugh.gif
 Exactly. 

LeBron only had a statline of 40-18-9-2-2 
pimp.gif

Granger is really getting into his head 
eyes.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
 @ the Bron/Wade duo today. Crazy statlines galore. If their teammates show up though, they won't have to put forth so much effort.
Series still isn't over though. Indy still has something left in the tank I think.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

These dudes don't even take Danny Granger and his fugazi tough-guy act seriously....
laugh.gif
@ ANYONE thinking he's getting in their heads.

EXACTLY....
I can't believe he actually thinks he some kind of tuff guy.

The heat will win the next 2 games if Volger plays Admunson and Hansburough at the same time again. Might even be blowouts. 

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by caleb4god

i can guarantee the heat dont win tomorrow...

Probably because they don't play tommorrow.
roll.gif

actually that was exactly my point. just waitin on someone to catch it lol. so many internet tough guys in this thread.

I dont see why Bron and Wade cant play like this ALL the time... as a fan of basketball, its so upsetting when they play like they did in game 3.. they're too good to be ghosting during games.

Haslem went off tonight, but can there be some consistent scoring from non-Wade/Bron guys??? Damn, it's pitiful watching the rest
of that team sometimes.

And Mike Miller better be on a respirator right now, dude looked like he was finished
laugh.gif

dreClark wrote:

UD FINALLY playing like UD.

Yeah, some key jumpers by him today.

He's gonna need to do that for the rest of the series.

Yup, definitely need him to hit them mid range jumpers this whole series.

Lebron played like the MVP today
pimp.gif

I don't think starting Ronnie Turiaf was a good idea at all though.

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

I stopped watching after Granger's tech and the wade no travel call. Those refs...
Granger clearly instigated it though. 

He needs to take a chill pill and quit with the tough act.

I stopped watching after Granger's tech and the wade no travel call. Those refs...

I'd agree if dwade didn't push hibbert after the foul. Throw a double tech or drop the whistle. I just watched the recap and wow that was some trash ball.

I'd agree if dwade didn't push hibbert after the foul. Throw a double tech or drop the whistle. I just watched the recap and wow that was some trash ball.
Well, Wade was just getting out of a nice hug.

Granger had absolutely no part of the play when he came at Wade.

I just hope that Granger realizes that he needs to stop getting techs cause they add up and he will ultimately hurt his team.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Literally 2 men beat a whole team!
sick.gif

Yep, but that's not the recipe for a long playoff run.

Haslem stepping up in the 4th was huge for the Heat today.

He and Chalmers are going to have to take some of the scoring load off of James/Wade.

And Mike Miller better be on a respirator right now, dude looked like he was finished
laugh.gif

At this point someone needs to take him and Battier out back and put them out of their misery.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oasis

And as usual, this thread is quiet after we win.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
So true.  Whenever the Heat win, the thread jumps like 3 pages...that's a for sure way to know they won if I missed the game.  They literally can't say %%%# about this win.  This game will definitely go in the Lebron classic game's vault.  Fans of the "other guy" must be having a really %%@!%$ up weekend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by milbert

With Lebron and wade playin like this it takes a lot of pressure off the rest of the team to make their shots. I think those open 3s will be goin down at home. I can see a blowout win for the heat tomorrow.

Talbert

i can guarantee the heat dont win tomorrow...

Probably because they don't play tommorrow.

ZING!

*searching for droves of Lakers fans coming in complaining "Refs!" since the Heat won*

*searching for even one*

Triz, Scientific, you guys care to point them out to me since you guys said threads get flooded w/ Laker fans whining about refs after y'all win?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Literally 2 men beat a whole team!
sick.gif

Yep, but that's not the recipe for a long playoff run.

Haslem stepping up in the 4th was huge for the Heat today.

He and Chalmers are going to have to take some of the scoring load off of James/Wade.

laugh.gif
At this point someone needs to take him and Battier out back and put them out of their misery.
laugh.gif

Miller was done
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom