Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by DubA169

eek.gif
roll.gif

sports is more fun when you root for or against a team. and i dont even think i said anything about lebron or refs during the game. he was that good. I just dont wanna hear excuses if the heat lose. 

the entire league is dealing with injuries. there was no sympathy for the knicks or chicago. no sympathy for the current celtics. none for the clippers.

Nah but you know , since its the Heat were all suppose to give em a pass. Foh

Too bad Indy let these bums off the hook. Gotta be smart and go to Hibbert more in the post. West too. They went away from what worked in game 3, sort of like Boston.

I smell salt.

I think the Pacers will be fine as long as they feed the post more and they stop chucking so many 3s.

Can't even have fun on this thread, theres bannings and suspensions left and right.

LBJ showing he was MVP, Wade doing his job and the co-cap finally knocking down shots great win for the heat.

We gotta close em out in 6.

nba tweets

David Lee: Not to take sides on the series but it must be noted that as much trouble as LBJ gets from the media he just put up video game numbers about 4 hours ago

LaMarcus Aldridge: Man James got video game numbers tonight. about 4 hours ago

Damien Wilkins: LBJ 40pts, 19 reb, 9 assists and ppl still hate on that man...Smh. What more y'all want him to do? about 4 hours ago

Kendall Marshall: I guess Bron decided to play as himself in 2K today huh? about 4 hours ago

Anthony Morrow: 40 18 9 2k type numbers 4 hours ago

Anthony Tolliver: 40 piece mcnugget, 18 go get ums, 9 dime pieces, 2 take aways, 2 get that +$% outta here's! #LeBronJames about 4 hours ago

Isaiah Thomas: LBJ- Best player in the WORLD! about 5 hours ago

Nolan Smith: Lebron numbers look like someone playing 2K on Rookie! Smh about 5 hours ago

Jamal Crawford: "Video Game James" about 5 hours ago

so wade had he knee drained ... that answers my question ... he still lame for going at spo like that though

Damn, I thought Granger owned Lebron's Soul? hahah. Spo needs to go with a starting lineup of Turiaf, Anthony, James, Wade, Chalmers. Anthony and Turiaf give enough energy to grab boards although they are still undersized.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

nba tweets

David Lee: Not to take sides on the series but it must be noted that as much trouble as LBJ gets from the media he just put up video game numbers about 4 hours ago

LaMarcus Aldridge: Man James got video game numbers tonight. about 4 hours ago

Damien Wilkins: LBJ 40pts, 19 reb, 9 assists and ppl still hate on that man...Smh. What more y'all want him to do? about 4 hours ago

Kendall Marshall: I guess Bron decided to play as himself in 2K today huh? about 4 hours ago

Anthony Morrow: 40 18 9 2k type numbers 4 hours ago

Anthony Tolliver: 40 piece mcnugget, 18 go get ums, 9 dime pieces, 2 take aways, 2 get that +$% outta here's! #LeBronJames about 4 hours ago

Isaiah Thomas: LBJ- Best player in the WORLD! about 5 hours ago

Nolan Smith: Lebron numbers look like someone playing 2K on Rookie! Smh about 5 hours ago

Jamal Crawford: "Video Game James" about 5 hours ago
laugh.gif
  Seriously, get that King James stuff outta here...I like this nickname better.  Video Game James!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Damn, I thought Granger owned Lebron's Soul? hahah. Spo needs to go with a starting lineup of Turiaf, Anthony, James, Wade, Chalmers. Anthony and Turiaf give enough energy to grab boards although they are still undersized.
You can't start both. You will have no backup 5.

Some of you guys are asking why they did not go to Hibbert and West in the post? Did you not see that their @#*@+%@ coach took them out at the end of the 3rd and did not play them until the 6 min mark? The game was still within reach before that but when Hibbert and West finally came in I think the heat already had a 5+ point lead.

I think he had Admunson and Hansburough as their main front court at the end of the third and start of the 4th. They were getting torched on defense and turning it over on offense.

It made no sense to have them there cause that was the most important stretch of the series. They will not win in Miami again.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so many 3.14 dudes in here....[/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LeGod went ham[/color]

I thought Spo was done playing Haslem after he only got 7 mins in game 3.

Huge 4th quarter from him. This is the second time he saved MIA when they were trailing in an EC series.

Let's see if he can bring that jumper back to MIA.

I'm glad Lebron showed good basketball. Wade missed many shots in the 1st half but played better in the 2nd. I'm not sure whether Bosh could play if this series will go til game 7 though.

Back
Top Bottom