Heat Wave Unappreciation

Pacific NW ftw!As others have said, its been a cool summer out here.I think we hit the 80s once or twice a few wks back. Seems like i nvr need the AC out here.Glad i made the move to WA

Pacific NW ftw!As others have said, its been a cool summer out here.I think we hit the 80s once or twice a few wks back. Seems like i nvr need the AC out here.Glad i made the move to WA

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I dread hittin' up the subway after work....ugh.

Union Sq station is the absolute worst. glad i dont work over there anymore.
sick.gif
x 100,000
30t6p3b.gif
just gonna take the N over the damn bridge tomorrow

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean it is the summer. Why people complain and feel the need to constantly say, "It is hot as sh*t" is beyond me. Might be the most annoying thing about the summer

I mean this is a messageboard. Why people feel the need to constantly post their opinions is beyond me though.

Horrible rebuttal. The summer is HOT. It is known that it is going to be hot and humid. Especially in the Mid_atlantic. We know how it is going to be each year. So for people to constantly complain and comment about the obvious, why? Why every day? Same folks, it is hot, it is hot, it is hot. Duh? Of course it is hot.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I dread hittin' up the subway after work....ugh.

Union Sq station is the absolute worst. glad i dont work over there anymore.
sick.gif
x 100,000
30t6p3b.gif
just gonna take the N over the damn bridge tomorrow

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean it is the summer. Why people complain and feel the need to constantly say, "It is hot as sh*t" is beyond me. Might be the most annoying thing about the summer

I mean this is a messageboard. Why people feel the need to constantly post their opinions is beyond me though.

Horrible rebuttal. The summer is HOT. It is known that it is going to be hot and humid. Especially in the Mid_atlantic. We know how it is going to be each year. So for people to constantly complain and comment about the obvious, why? Why every day? Same folks, it is hot, it is hot, it is hot. Duh? Of course it is hot.

To make it worst I have a upper respiratory infection. I can't even sleep with the a/c on.

To make it worst I have a upper respiratory infection. I can't even sleep with the a/c on.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Doesn't it rain 65% of the year in Seattle though?

Yes. Expect daily rainfall from late oct thru mid may usually. The summers make up for it tho. Clear almost everyday june-sept. Summer highs in the mid 70s

Yes. Expect daily rainfall from late oct thru mid may usually. The summers make up for it tho. Clear almost everyday june-sept. Summer highs in the mid 70s

Was pretty bummed about not going to the Bite of Seattle over the weekend due to rain, but after hearing of 100+ degree heat on the other side of the country, ill take my overcast mid 60's over that bs any day.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom