Heat Wave Unappreciation

Keep hearing how all these people are just melting from the heat. I saw the heat index for the nation and everything is like 100+ and dark red while up in the Pacific NW we are literally "coolin out" at a nice 70. Its been such a crappy summer weather wise here tho. I mean I'm glad were not in a serious heat wave, but rain and this crud in the middle of July is really messing up my summer.

We haven't even hit 80 yet in seattle. even rains here and there
30t6p3b.gif

it was 104 in the City yesterday, 108 in Jersey i heard.

Not cooling down much today, going to be in the triple digits...can't take this nonsense.

Wish it was 75 degrees year round.

Not cooling down much today, going to be in the triple digits...can't take this nonsense.

Wish it was 75 degrees year round.

Originally Posted by bruza

Pacific NW ftw!As others have said, its been a cool summer out here.I think we hit the 80s once or twice a few wks back. Seems like i nvr need the AC out here.Glad i made the move to WA
I want to make the move to that area when i'm done with school.  That's the type of weather I like.  I don't want to deal with the harsh winters and summers of New York anymore.  I don't have an ac in my room, so I wake up in a sweat.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

Pacific NW ftw!As others have said, its been a cool summer out here.I think we hit the 80s once or twice a few wks back. Seems like i nvr need the AC out here.Glad i made the move to WA
I want to make the move to that area when i'm done with school.  That's the type of weather I like.  I don't want to deal with the harsh winters and summers of New York anymore.  I don't have an ac in my room, so I wake up in a sweat.  
sick.gif

At one point on Tues. Minnesota was the hottest/most humid place in the entire world (including the Amazon). FML.
sick.gif

At one point on Tues. Minnesota was the hottest/most humid place in the entire world (including the Amazon). FML.
sick.gif

the local news put cookie dough, a frozen slice of pizza, and an uncooked croissant on a tray and set in inside a car parked in the sun. the cookies cooked, the pizza looked edible, but the croissant didnt look done
laugh.gif

the local news put cookie dough, a frozen slice of pizza, and an uncooked croissant on a tray and set in inside a car parked in the sun. the cookies cooked, the pizza looked edible, but the croissant didnt look done
laugh.gif

Even though i like the Heat, but 100+ is not the life right now. It was nice and warm in the Bay until i crossed over the inland area and felt the wrath. East Coast stay hydrated

Even though i like the Heat, but 100+ is not the life right now. It was nice and warm in the Bay until i crossed over the inland area and felt the wrath. East Coast stay hydrated

socal ftw
pimp.gif

75-85 degree weather and i cant complain about it.

moved from washington dc 3 months ago and i post pictures of the weather forecast of LA and my eastcoast peoples get mad easily
laugh.gif

socal ftw
pimp.gif

75-85 degree weather and i cant complain about it.

moved from washington dc 3 months ago and i post pictures of the weather forecast of LA and my eastcoast peoples get mad easily
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yup. 110 here in Newark yesterday. The hottest in the country.

Word up, and that was straight tempature, that wasn't even counting the humidity.  I don't think I EVER experienced a day like yesterday. With the air blowing around it literally felt like being in a clothes dryer.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yup. 110 here in Newark yesterday. The hottest in the country.

Word up, and that was straight tempature, that wasn't even counting the humidity.  I don't think I EVER experienced a day like yesterday. With the air blowing around it literally felt like being in a clothes dryer.

Back
Top Bottom