Hello, Am I crazy for this? give me some SKA

yea i forgot to put in my post that despite all I said the extent of what you're particularly explaining is OD and that wouldn't even be an option rounhere champ. I can't tell u to dead her cuz I dono the next man's situation more than his own, but from the outside lookin in, she needs to get theswift boot

Originally Posted by geminifly

To answer the topic question: YES!

There is no way in hell she should be talking/hanging out with another dude, thats absurd. Either you need to get some
"friends" of your own or let that chick go cuz your gonna end up looking like a fool if you don't.
Like ZERO GUYS ZERO TALK? iono...

Thanks alot for the replies so far. Appreciate them. We talk ALOT, get to see her face everyday for plenty of time. So I dont get the feeling its out of siteout of mind, and I believe if she has cheated on me id tell by her actions/ face and she would likely seem guilty that id pick up on id think.

ALSO

What are some of your guys and girls reasons as why its wrong - besides not knowing whats happening behind closed doors?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you're cool with her giving her number to another guy? this relationship has FAIL written all over it...
Word.
How you know she's not going to find someone better.... or maybe not even better, but someone different that she decides to give a try.
I wouldn't be cool with that.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

First of all, you shouldn't be okay with her giving her number to dudes at the bar.
no, SHE shouldn't be okay with giving her number to dudes at the bar.

Why on earth would she need to take a phone number or give her own to a guy she meets if she isn't going to talk to the dude. Taking a drink is one thingcause really beyond maybe a simple conversation if that nothing is really implied (clearly the dude wants more and initiates that by buying the drink but stillnothing can be assumed or guaranteed by doing so).

But just being friends with a guy who calls her and "makes her laugh" is $%*%#$% ******ed. Clearly that dude got "friend zoned" andsidenote: what the +%** is with dude's not respecting other dudes girlfriend? It's one thing if the girl is about to break up with the guy or it'srocky or what have you. But I'm sorry you're $%*%#$% douche bag if you try to get at some girl that's clearly happily taken.

But yeah she might not be getting plowed but talking regularly to other dudes that are clearly trying to get at her is some foul $##$. I would either have herstop or dead her if she doesn't want to.

Just hypothetical, can you buy other girls drinks? or hit on other girls at bars etc? If that's okay with your girlfriend then, I suppose you just havemore open relationship, but I'm willing to bet your girl would be salty if you did any of what she seems to do, which to me seems quite foul.

To be to the point if you can do the same $*@# she can do and she doesn't get upset then I'd say whatever… But if that's not the case, smh.

Thanks for the responses.

Originally Posted by And I Love It

ALSO

What are some of your guys and girls reasons as why its wrong - besides not knowing whats happening behind closed doors?

just general respect...givin her number out to guys buying her drinks...if she feels guilty tell her %++ to drink some water before she goes out...its obviousthey are trying to get at her and she goes along with it for cranberry and vodka? c'mon man...you know its not right...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you're cool with her giving her number to another guy? this relationship has FAIL written all over it...
QFT

smh.gif
@ you being a simp

best advice and I think most people would agree: DUMP HER !@@

Why does she need to give her # or talk to other dudes when she has you? She should just focus on school/work/you
if she wants other guy friends it means she wants to have more fun or isn't satisfied with you long distance relationship

I mean there is no studies or anything but girls giving their #s and hanging out with dudes usually leads to getting "plowed"
that is just common sense dude

just because you trust someone does not mean they are not lying
how many dudes on NT alone have been back stabbed by girls cheating on them and getting "plowed" on the down low?
grin.gif

you are just naive

I wouldn't be cool with that, but that's just me. If I meet a girl at a bar and get the # I'm playing on smashing.

She should not be giving her number out, regardless if dude is buying her a drink (it doesn't really meananything, at least to me, if a guy buys you a drink, as a girl, I take it like a grain of salt…and I make sure that person knows hey I am in a relationship, sothat is totally up to the guy if he wants to buy me a drink, but don't expect anything in return.) ...you do not always have to give, because you havereceived, say thank you and keep it moving. And if she doesn't have money for the bar/club, she shouldn't be going out...expecting some dudes to buyher drinks
smh.gif
Now giving her number out and talking onthe phone, and she knows he likes her…you need to think twice about the kind of girl you have…one she's either playing dumb, and/or two she's juststraight out lying to you…good luck.

As a person in a long term long distance relationship let me tell you what I think is okay and not okay in a relationship.

- taking a number = okay unless she has the intention of using it.
- giving a number - No. I generally as a rule don't give out my number even when I'm not in a relationship but giving out your number implies interest.
- Taking a drink = fine
- Dancing at a club w/ whoever/going out w/ friends = fine
- Having guy friends = fine
- Spending a significant amount of time w/ a guy who obviously has ill intentions = Not okay.
- not letting people who approach you know you are in a relationship - Not okay.

I agree w/ what ebayologist said at the beginning of his post...

"Why on earth would she need to take a phone number or give her own to a guy she meets if she isn't going to talk to the dude. Taking a drink is onething cause really beyond maybe a simple conversation if that nothing is really implied (clearly the dude wants more and initiates that by buying the drink butstill nothing can be assumed or guaranteed by doing so). "

Only you know if you can trust her or not, it's up to you to talk with her and to establish some boundaries, but to act like she shouldn't be outhaving fun and occasionally have a drink bought for her is extreme imo. I couldn't be with a guy who is that insecure. Perhaps she feels you are puttingtoo much restraint on her and this is her acting out. Reevaluate what is really important, and pick your battles. What is really worth fighting over?

Originally Posted by And I Love It

This is a female post. And before I say whats going on if you are wanting pictures you can press the back button.

Ok, me and my girl are doing long distance after about a year. I trust her completely and feel as though our relationship is going as strong as it did when we were together.

But the other day this is what we argued about, so I wanted to ask you if I am crazy for stating this. And ill just lay them out in point form, and you can state all your opinions or suggestions or beaks.

Alright, now I understand we are far away and we gotta continue living, cant just not meet people and stay in your room all hours, but there are lines, I think.

- When she goes to a bar /club and dudes buy her drink, she will sometimes give her number to him. Which I am "cool" with to a point, but I say she should not be answering phone calls/texts from him. Expecially not meeting up with him, right?
- Before she left for school she some dude on facebook hit her up and they talked and chilled when she was there. Now he calls her, now I would be "ok" with it if he was not interested in him, but even after she has told him she has a boyfriend he continues to complement her and call her and suggest they be more. However, she is ok with it and considers him a friend because he is funny or whatever, so now its cool they hang out and talk? I think otherwise, is that crazy, I know its ultimately up to her what they are, really, but I just see it as wrong , no? So really she consideres someone a "friend" even if he would rather be more, possible?

- now there are many great things about her I wont list in this topic, and I love her, but just these things she sees as fine, I do not, and wanted to here your thoughts or experiences.
your so naive it's funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whats the point of even giving out her number, Man drop her asap it'sto many to get played by one.

or you can just do the same things she does
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

As a person in a long term long distance relationship let me tell you what I think is okay and not okay in a relationship.

- taking a number = okay unless she has the intention of using it.
- giving a number - No. I generally as a rule don't give out my number even when I'm not in a relationship but giving out your number implies interest.
- Having guy friends = fine
- Spending a significant amount of time w/ a guy who obviously has ill intentions = Not okay.
- not letting people who approve you know you are in a relationship - Not okay.

"Why on earth would she need to take a phone number or give her own to a guy she meets if she isn't going to talk to the dude. Taking a drink is one thing cause really beyond maybe a simple conversation if that nothing is really implied (clearly the dude wants more and initiates that by buying the drink but still nothing can be assumed or guaranteed by doing so). "
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed x 10.[/color]

wow dude. that sucks for you. I'd either move to where she is at, or more preferably break it off and start anew.. there is a very good chance that she isnot being faithful but still does care about you which still isn't right.
I can see only one ending to this. a "Long Distance Relationship Unappreciation" thread. move along grasshopper

When I have a man, I don't accept drinks from other guys, let alone give him my number. You need to replace this girl fast.

1. you dont trust her. you wouldnt be making this post if you did.

2. are you stupid? shes giving out her number to guys? like her actual number?!!!?!?!?!

3. are you delusional? put that on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom