Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Snuggles was 2 people, Asian, and not female

Perfect.
But all the JB pics and info was greatly appreciated back when JB meant something..
eyes.gif

Definately need to stop by next time im in the A.
T you was on that Dro wasnt you? no young intended...

wow, i never thought this day would come. i agree with dude up above. its your turn now meth and jrose.

laugh.gif
at the .gifs and the
alien.gif
face

Hey like I said, i was just as shocked to see the shoes when we started to get them

Some more photos:

Young Dro writing a verse to a song called "Fire". Hook goes something like

"They call me Young Dro, cuz I be smokin that FiiiiiiiiiiiiYuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeee"

dro.jpg

Big Kuntry working on his next mixtape. Here we are listening to some tracks, one of which is called "I Know I Look Good" featuring Yung Leiland andDro.

Told him he needs to get back to the Cocaine mixtape, Million Dollar Trap House vibe... "Aye" had Vizions going crazy back then...

kuntry.jpg

And I just wanted to say, I have met some real cool people on this board from all over.

Some famous ones on here...

Ben Baller
Neek
The Jersey Shirt
and Zahir the jeweler is a close friend of mine

all of them are cool as hell

and forreal, when me and Will first started getting the samples, I just wanted to stunt them to the malls
roll.gif

Interesting.

Was it you that bought Human Torch Dunk His from me on eBay a few years back, or was that an imposter?

i still wonder why no one else stepped up to the plate to fill the void.. the stuff we get now is decent but nothing like 05 and 06.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Alright I'm back...

To the guy with the PS AF1 deal, I wish they made it to you as well. Someone at the post office must rocking some ill kicks...

mynameaintg - my bad. LOL

and no I didn't go to jail and neither did my friend. The owner of theshoegame posted that and it was out of my control. Even Clark Kent asked me if I did a bid. Haha
laugh.gif

Welcome back

ask Dro to make a song having to do with gettin Dro'ed

and damn, i remember when i first joined NT back in 06, you would stay bringing the sample pics...too bad the jordan forum isnt worthy anymore

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

laugh.gif
at the .gifs and the
alien.gif
face

Hey like I said, i was just as shocked to see the shoes when we started to get them

Some more photos:

Young Dro writing a verse to a song called "Fire". Hook goes something like

"They call me Young Dro, cuz I be smokin that FiiiiiiiiiiiiYuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeee"

dro.jpg

Big Kuntry working on his next mixtape. Here we are listening to some tracks, one of which is called "I Know I Look Good" featuring Yung Leiland and Dro.

Told him he needs to get back to the Cocaine mixtape, Million Dollar Trap House vibe... "Aye" had Vizions going crazy back then...

kuntry.jpg

And I just wanted to say, I have met some real cool people on this board from all over.

Some famous ones on here...

Ben Baller
Neek
The Jersey Shirt
and Zahir the jeweler is a close friend of mine

all of them are cool as hell

and forreal, when me and Will first started getting the samples, I just wanted to stunt them to the malls
roll.gif

Man that's dope as +%!#!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Congrats on it all man, seems like a great experience. Its funny cause I always thoughtDro would be one of the coolest rappers to meet
laugh.gif

I met TI about two months ago and its funny cause dude had a similar face when I took a picture with him.....

l_033ce8c89b2142b38de3c2613763bfee.jpg

laugh.gif
. He was a cool dude and I was able to get 'Trap Muzik' [favorite Southern album] signed so I was gassed up. Not sure if it was because he hadto get out of the place fast [had a concert to attend], but he didn't seem like too much of a people person.
laugh.gif
I mean he was cool but not much talkingwas involved like when I met Lupe Fiasco. Some of the people from his crew were real down to earth though. Drama was there too but dude had a mean mug on allnight. I remember him getting turned down by some bad Italian chick
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Once again, congrats man. Really seems like a good !!* time.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

Hello,

My name is T. I enjoy Niketalk and have provided many photos of Nike samples a few years ago under the alias snugglesmcduggal.
I thought you were saying your name was T.I.
I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at first
laugh.gif
I did too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

Hello,

My name is T. I enjoy Niketalk and have provided many photos of Nike samples a few years ago under the alias snugglesmcduggal.
I thought you were saying your name was T.I.
I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at first
laugh.gif

me too