Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

dude, im mad that all the times weve chilled at the store, yall never told me or my brother...

Dude has the

alien.gif

face

T when i come to the store you need to let me meet dro... dude seems hillarious... btw does he talk how he raps

Alright I'm back...

To the guy with the PS AF1 deal, I wish they made it to you as well. Someone at the post office must rocking some ill kicks...

mynameaintg - my bad. LOL

and no I didn't go to jail and neither did my friend. The owner of theshoegame posted that and it was out of my control. Even Clark Kent asked me if I dida bid. Haha

Thank for popping in man, I was wondering where "snuggles" had gone. I bet half this board has no idea who you are and what you did for this forum ona regular basis back in the day. Much appreciated both of you.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

Hello,

My name is T. I enjoy Niketalk and have provided many photos of Nike samples a few years ago under the alias snugglesmcduggal.
I thought you were saying your name was T.I.
I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at first
laugh.gif

me too
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
Same with me
laugh.gif

Also, Tip is not that short. 5'9" to me is average right?

and Vic,

Young Dro lived up to all my expectations. He is funny as hell and dude is always in a loud Coogi fit or Polo and seeing him out, he always rocks his chain, asopposed to a lot of rappers I've seen around town. And his mixtape with Yung Lei is the hardest mixtape out along with OJ and Gucci as far as Atlanta isconcerned.

This post has completely blown my mind...

All those years i stayed lurking on NT for those new sample pics with joy and I thought you were female
laugh.gif

Good to hear that you guys didn't do a bid or get caught up with that stuff.

Pics were cool too.

Wow Nt has changed this should be huge. Snuggles always had the JB on lock with first looks. Thought Snuggles was a girl. Big ups T and Will.

Back
Top Bottom