Help are these fake???

So everything looks real to me but I'm worried about the toe and possibly the carbon fiber got these on a trade hope I didn't get robed
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

@garveygregory that's what's bothering me everything I've been researching checks out but that air bubble looking crap is scaring me.

Toe Cap shouldn't be see thru at all. Should be milky. 23s are off and CF is wrong. FAKE.

My phone must be displaying everything weird right now. Everything is posted twice

Last edited:
Last edited:
hahaha Damn..sucks man..but your comment is funny as hell.. ALWAYS LC first if your even slightly unsure in the future man.. We will keep you in the right lane..
Well I've been on three deployments and seen enough death to maintain a positive attitude. I may have lost my 2nd pair of ds Carmine's but it will balance out eventually

Well I've been on three deployments and seen enough death to maintain a positive attitude. I may have lost my 2nd pair of ds Carmine's but it will balance out eventually
Godspeed brother and thank you for your service.. Be safe out there.

Last edited:
Kinda late because I'm actually on a camping trip right now but sorry buddy head are 100% fake. Toe and heel caps shouldn't be clear like that, 23's and heel tab is wrong. I can bet that the box for these has tells on it as well..

It's all good the original owner (who sold them to the guy I traded my Carmine's too) still thinks they are real. So he bought them from me for retail. So I guess I didn't get screwed after all.

Back
Top Bottom