Help Girl thread need help ASAP

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Ok here it goes:

So at the beginning of the semester (a little over a year ago) my senior year and I'm in some lame a&# class that I ddint take my freshman year that I had to take again so It's mostly freshman with like 2 other seniors. Well anyways this chick across the class I had been eyeing her and when we did group work I always sat kind of close to her and one day we started talking. Anyways we get to texting and all that good stuff so we make plans to hangout friday. Well anyways friday ngiht comes I text broad at like 8:30, I'm at my boys house which is like 20 minutes away. Girl doestn get back in touch with me til lik 12:00 she's like come pick me up. So I go to her house I text her and she's like I can't come out right now come back in 30 minutes so I drive around and call her she's like new plan I'm sneaking you in. So she makes up some plan about how her friend ashlee is bringing her her phone charger. I ring the door bell and she's like hey ashley gives me the SHhhh sign and shoves me in the hall closet. Walks down the hall to living room and says goodnight to her parents. We go upstairs. now we I didnt get it in. We were naked making out and I tried to put it in but for some reason it wouldnt go. It was like there was a brick wall to her yeeyaw and I couldnt put that ++% in. So she starts doming me up and her fone vibrates on the bed. It's her friend ans she flips open the phone and busts out laughing over my ****. She puts the phone in my face and her friend says get *#@P's **** out of your mouth. Anyways she's does that ahilw and then I get on top of here and we are kissing and stuff and I still cant get it in. So I give up. It's about 4 am by now. So I get dressed and she sneaks me out. As soon as I walk out of the door her damn dogs in her yard bark like a son of a gun there's 3. So I just jet to my car that I parked way down the street....

THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS

so I open my door and alarm goes off. I LEFT MY KEYS IN HER ROOM. Keep in mind this is a rich white neighborhood and a car alarm is going off. so I start calling her I cant get this crap to go off Im flipping out and then her neighbor comes outside and starts walking towards the car. I'm scared as hell so I jump up under the car. all the sudden the car stops gong off and the person turns around thank god she hit the button from her room window. So I call her and am like I need my keys so she said I threw them outside in my back yard. so I gotta walk back down the road to her house and rightn when I hit the driveway the dAMN DOGS START GOING CRAZY im panicking scared I get behind the house cant find my keys dogs going crazy and all the sudden a back porch light comes on. I'm greeted with a "what the flock are you doing son" its her dad. I was soo scared I makeup some story about how I was playing manhunt at my friends in your neighborhood and I lost my keys and cant get in my house and I remeber running through here and he's just standing there $*!@*@ tighties and all. sooo he just stares at me asks me my name and crap and then he's like well I dont think they're here. I just keep scanning the ground and he goes back in! So I still cant fnd the damn keys though. Finally I look up and see the keys in the DOGS MOUTH. I'm scared as &!)@ so I grab the keys out of that dogs mouth and run like hell and the stupid thing chases me. all the sudden the dude comes out the house flipping like what the hell are you diong I just sprind and he calls his dog back get in my car and FLOOR it out. DAMN was I scared.

smiling-dog-o.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

cliff notes on his story

-snuck into a girls house
-didnt smash
-left keys in her room
-car alarm goes off
-gets the keys from her dogs mouth in the backyard because she threw them outside
-had to talk to her dad
Thanks fam

cliff notes on his story

-didnt smash
-left keys in her room
-car alarm goes off
-gets the keys from her dogs mouth in the backyard because she threw them outside
-had to talk to her dad
Thanks fam

Originally Posted by Quaz

cliff notes on his story

-didnt smash
-left keys in her room
-car alarm goes off
-had to talk to her dad
Thanks fam

Info on cudi's glasses?

Originally Posted by Quaz

cliff notes on his story

-didnt smash
-left keys in her room
-car alarm goes off
-had to talk to her dad
Thanks fam

Info on cudi's glasses?

If you have nothing more to say thats the sign that you should end the convo 

Whats the point of trying to continue a convo when their isn't anything left to be said 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

The things dudes do when "P" is involved is just patheic sometimes 

If you have nothing more to say thats the sign that you should end the convo 

Whats the point of trying to continue a convo when their isn't anything left to be said 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

The things dudes do when "P" is involved is just patheic sometimes 

OP, seriously though, you got direct access to her FB and you won't hit us up with pics?

I'm no beast for the pics, but how you gonna ask us for something like this and not spot us?

OP, seriously though, you got direct access to her FB and you won't hit us up with pics?

I'm no beast for the pics, but how you gonna ask us for something like this and not spot us?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Ok here it goes:

So at the beginning of the semester (a little over a year ago) my senior year and I'm in some lame a&# class that I ddint take my freshman year that I had to take again so It's mostly freshman with like 2 other seniors. Well anyways this chick across the class I had been eyeing her and when we did group work I always sat kind of close to her and one day we started talking. Anyways we get to texting and all that good stuff so we make plans to hangout friday. Well anyways friday ngiht comes I text broad at like 8:30, I'm at my boys house which is like 20 minutes away. Girl doestn get back in touch with me til lik 12:00 she's like come pick me up. So I go to her house I text her and she's like I can't come out right now come back in 30 minutes so I drive around and call her she's like new plan I'm sneaking you in. So she makes up some plan about how her friend ashlee is bringing her her phone charger. I ring the door bell and she's like hey ashley gives me the SHhhh sign and shoves me in the hall closet. Walks down the hall to living room and says goodnight to her parents. We go upstairs. now we I didnt get it in. We were naked making out and I tried to put it in but for some reason it wouldnt go. It was like there was a brick wall to her yeeyaw and I couldnt put that ++% in. So she starts doming me up and her fone vibrates on the bed. It's her friend ans she flips open the phone and busts out laughing over my ****. She puts the phone in my face and her friend says get *#@P's **** out of your mouth. Anyways she's does that ahilw and then I get on top of here and we are kissing and stuff and I still cant get it in. So I give up. It's about 4 am by now. So I get dressed and she sneaks me out. As soon as I walk out of the door her damn dogs in her yard bark like a son of a gun there's 3. So I just jet to my car that I parked way down the street....

so I open my door and alarm goes off. I LEFT MY KEYS IN HER ROOM. Keep in mind this is a rich white neighborhood and a car alarm is going off. so I start calling her I cant get this crap to go off Im flipping out and then her neighbor comes outside and starts walking towards the car. I'm scared as hell so I jump up under the car. all the sudden the car stops gong off and the person turns around thank god she hit the button from her room window. So I call her and am like I need my keys so she said I threw them outside in my back yard. so I gotta walk back down the road to her house and rightn when I hit the driveway the dAMN DOGS START GOING CRAZY im panicking scared I get behind the house cant find my keys dogs going crazy and all the sudden a back porch light comes on. I'm greeted with a "what the flock are you doing son" its her dad. I was soo scared I makeup some story about how I was playing manhunt at my friends in your neighborhood and I lost my keys and cant get in my house and I remeber running through here and he's just standing there $*!@*@ tighties and all. sooo he just stares at me asks me my name and crap and then he's like well I dont think they're here. I just keep scanning the ground and he goes back in! So I still cant fnd the damn keys though. Finally I look up and see the keys in the DOGS MOUTH. I'm scared as &!)@ so I grab the keys out of that dogs mouth and run like hell and the stupid thing chases me. all the sudden the dude comes out the house flipping like what the hell are you diong I just sprind and he calls his dog back get in my car and FLOOR it out. DAMN was I scared.

smiling-dog-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Ok here it goes:

smiling-dog-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif