Help Girl thread need help ASAP

im on NT 90% of the time at work

im actually working today and i stop to find this lame thread with no pics.

mannnn im going back to work.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

UPDATE

Ok, so my bad about last night just leaving yall hanging after that long story. Anyways I talked to girl for a little and then we texted anyways listen to this. I started off by saying I aint know we had the same bday because I really didnt and we get to talking and ask her what she wants for her birthday and she says what do you wanna give me. I say hey it's my bday too and she says We should give eachother something with a smile! So now I'm kind of nervous about actually doing it this time like is the chick supposed to help you get it in? And the reason why I'm skeptical about posting teh pics is you special agents on here tracking her down and ruining my life. If somebody has a REAL LEGIT way around I will post picks of girl.

Stop beating around the bush young lad...Ask her what her yeeyaw smells like.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

UPDATE

Ok, so my bad about last night just leaving yall hanging after that long story. Anyways I talked to girl for a little and then we texted anyways listen to this. I started off by saying I aint know we had the same bday because I really didnt and we get to talking and ask her what she wants for her birthday and she says what do you wanna give me. I say hey it's my bday too and she says We should give eachother something with a smile! So now I'm kind of nervous about actually doing it this time like is the chick supposed to help you get it in? And the reason why I'm skeptical about posting teh pics is you special agents on here tracking her down and ruining my life. If somebody has a REAL LEGIT way around I will post picks of girl.

Stop beating around the bush young lad...Ask her what her yeeyaw smells like.

i thought for sure this was a troll thread, but i don't know, son might be serious 
roll.gif

but how you a freshman with a car is what i wanna know

i thought for sure this was a troll thread, but i don't know, son might be serious 
roll.gif

if u couldnt get it in...... maybe she doesnt have a vagina..... im just syain.... how cant you get it in?

if u couldnt get it in...... maybe she doesnt have a vagina..... im just syain.... how cant you get it in?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

roll.gif

he said he was a senior in a freshman class i think
which brings me to this question
how are you a year ino college and still a virgin?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

roll.gif

he said he was a senior in a freshman class i think
which brings me to this question
how are you a year ino college and still a virgin?

Back
Top Bottom