HELP!......How to get paint off a car???

So my friend comes home to her car and it's spray painted "187" and she needs/asked me to get it off.....what can I use so it doesnt mess up thecar?

The 1st thing you need 2 worry about is who got a price on ya friend's head...after that, its prolly sumthin you need 2 get sanded off...just my hypothesistho...

RIDE OR DIE HOMIE
187_logo.gif

Dont sand or acetone

Use gasoline...buy a half gallon-gallon of premuiom gasoline and apply it on a rag and wipe the area..it will come off..trust me, i had to go through the samething once

OUCH....screw getting the paint off, i just checked 187 and thats the penal code for murder..call the cops ASAP

Angl

It's a girl and it's a guy that did it (im pretty sure) he's some herb that she didnt like and gave him the bird so he basicly wanted to get backat her for not getting what he wanted from her...........we will see, ill take pix, no paint remover will work?.......And yes I know what 187 is lol p.s. Angelthanks bro

you do know what 187 is right..... i would worry about her first.

but how big is the damage???
if she doesnt really care about the car just get the color of the paint from an auto shop and paint it.
i used a spray paint on mine. works nice. barely tell.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

It's a girl and it's a guy that did it (im pretty sure) he's some herb that she didnt like and gave him the bird so he basicly wanted to get back at her for not getting what he wanted from her...........we will see, ill take pix, no paint remover will work?.......And yes I know what 187 is lol p.s. Angel thanks bro
use the gasoline dude....most spray paints are cheap and come off with it..plus gasoline will not damage the paint or clear coat

Angel

Just do what the guy above said and try the gasoline,dont go and buy spray paint and do it yourself,thats bootleg and if anything probably would look worsethan it already is...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

if she has insurance, have her key the rest of the car up and get a brand new paint job

Angel you the man my dude, It worked pix will be up soon........and no she only had collision insurance so it wouldent have been covered

tell you friend she might want to wash the car tommorow...just to take off any remaining residue

Angel

Back
Top Bottom