Help, Is this normal or am i paranoid?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Wrong hole.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

AHH!, the classic case of smelly breath after eating it.

To answer your question you need to goggle tomato juice mixed with baking soda, mixed with a little alcohol, mixed with milk and than a tablespoon of butter does the trick.
lol @ ur avy matching with this thread

roll.gif

I'm picture OP with a slimey mustache and every time he talks his breath distributes the snatch smell
sick.gif
laugh.gif

this is disgusting. I have never heard of this. It is not supposed to smell and you are definitely not supposed to smell from it after. You say she had even just taken a shower. You need to check your girl.

It smells too strong, I barely made it thru lunch today. I'm afraid to talk to her or my friends so I'm going to cop some Vicks later on and rub it on my top lip to see if it makes a difference. I swear I'm not doing that again.

Btw what exactly should it taste like bc it did taste like something I know but I'm not sure?

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

AHH!, the classic case of smelly breath after eating it.

To answer your question you need to goggletomato juice mixed with baking soda, mixed with a little alcohol, mixedwith milk and than a tablespoon of butter does the trick.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Maybe you should wash your upper lip.

By chance do you have facial hair?
Naw, no facialhair.. I even tried putting a lot of lotion on my face but when itdries up the smell comes back. I think im going to wait til the morningto see if it goes away. I actually regret it because food dont tastethe same. Im hoping its just in my mind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sorry but that had me weak, idk what to tell you... keep flossin!...

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

It smells too strong, I barely made it thru lunch today. I'm afraid to talk to her or my friends so I'm going to cop some Vicks later on and rub it on my top lip to see if it makes a difference. I swear I'm not doing that again.

Btw what exactly should it taste like bc it did taste like something I know but I'm not sure?

Not rotten Shad like yo girl.

i remember the first time i did it, the outside of my lips were burning for the next couple days and my mouth tasted like i licked my armpit.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
@ Jalen thinking goggle meant gurgle.

OP, try eating some garlic.
no, jrose just didnt say google right
In the end, the white dude says, "go home and goggle", Jalen gurgles.

Back
Top Bottom