HELP - LC FOR 2013 BRED 1

Legit. Nice looking pair. Still waiting on my pair to come through 
nerd.gif

Mines had the same pre crease on the corner they look legitI posted some pics on another user that wanted to know if his were legit.  You can use those pics as a reference. 

Thank you all for the help. I'm a man of my word and all of you will get a rep.

I noticed the left heel (rest of the shoe was dull) was shinier than the right shoe and also had more shine than my pair from Project Blitz. Anyone know why the heel has shine?

View media item 727761
More pics comparing from the the pair I posted and my pair from Project Blitz. Photos are with and without Flash.

View media item 727796View media item 727797View media item 727798View media item 727799View media item 727800View media item 727801View media item 727802View media item 727803View media item 727804View media item 727806

lol this might sound dumb but maybe original dude had oily hands? lol to be honest, they both still check out fine to me as legit brotha. It is a little more shiny or glossy but GM or Unauthorized pairs are a lot worse than that. 

lol this might sound dumb but maybe original dude had oily hands? lol to be honest, they both still check out fine to me as legit brotha. It is a little more shiny or glossy but GM or Unauthorized pairs are a lot worse than that. 
Legit fam

Dude moisturized with crisco.. Lol

Thanks guys. Reps for your comments. I guess I'll break out the oily pair first. lol

Since we talking about oily lol, you should put some leather conditioner on your 1s, especially cause they still new. Preserves the texture of the leather, gives em a few more years to their life span and makes the leather softer and nicer.

Since we talking about oily lol, you should put some leather conditioner on your 1s, especially cause they still new. Preserves the texture of the leather, gives em a few more years to their life span and makes the leather softer and nicer.

I agree. I play baseball, & I have a couple premier Italian leather gloves, & I used this glove butter to condition them frequently. I've used it on my dress shoes & it works amazing on them too. Keeps the leather supple & soft, and also cleans it. I use Rawlings primo glove butter

Last edited:

are you serious?

:nerd:

100% serious. Heck if you moisturize and saturate the leather enough, they will turn into "banned" leather. Lol well not really but they will turn really soft and close to it. I imagine they would be dry from sitting in storage, especially until RD all this time anyways

Back
Top Bottom