Help me buy a car NT! 5K to spend

Help me buy a car. 5k to spend.. 
Go 
smile.gif

You need to post what type of car you're looking for. Check craigslist as well

Honda civic, just tint the windows a bit, clean the car out and find a "hook up" on a stereo but don't make it too loud and flashy.

and why the hell you have 2 posts?

buy a bus
pick up coworkers
charge them 70% of what the bus fare is
PROFIT $$$$

with the money you made buy another bus and repeat process

u can grab late 99s early 00s accords and camrys with that kind of money. mileage will be high, at least 100k, but at least cars like that have that reliability reputation and the cost of maintenance is lower than say a euro car.

ive been pushing my mom's 99 camry to and from boston and nyc...and philly one time...doin up to 90mph and the car was still chillin. just 100-110k on it. thats quality you can't beat
pimp.gif

just make sure you get something thats fairly clean and drives well, with no problems. DON'T get some #%#+!%*$ like a pontiac sunfire or ford focus or any of that american crap...i mean, unless you really don't care.

Originally Posted by megatron

Honda civic, just tint the windows a bit, clean the car out and find a "hook up" on a stereo but don't make it too loud and flashy.

and why the hell you have 2 posts?
nerd.gif

Yeah da mods killed my post count with dat ban. 
But im looking for something fun/reliable/ and quick on corners.. Ive been looking at Impreza's, Outback Sports, GTi's, 240's, and Civics. 

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

But im looking for something fun/reliable/ and quick on corners.. Ive been looking at Impreza's, Outback Sports, GTi's, 240's, and Civics. 

DSC_0732.JPG

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

DSC_0732.JPG

Hows the maintenance on E36's?  

Back
Top Bottom