help me out bros.....so i smashed this youngin last night (update pg 4)

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

hahaha you're confusing me now she told him she was out of town yestderday she called him this morning "before her plane lifted" to bring her back 

Please let us know if her BF asks to see the tickets......
laugh.gif

So she called him before her plane lifted.. then why did he call her cell phone asking why she didn't call during lunch if he knew she was on a plane. Also why when you answered the phone would he say why didn't she call during her lunch and not flip out that another dude is answering her phone

So she called him before her plane lifted.. then why did he call her cell phone asking why she didn't call during lunch if he knew she was on a plane. Also why when you answered the phone would he say why didn't she call during her lunch and not flip out that another dude is answering her phone

Originally Posted by beh235

OP, you are not winning. You're a damn fool. How you gonna be "about that life" and you picking up her phone. If I'm not mistaken, you said you knew her bf's name? So that means, you knew she had a bf. Meaning, you already know the situation. Picking up the phone was the DUMBEST thing. Smh. From what it sounds like, if her bf has half a brain, he will know she's lying. Either way, RIP to both of you
roll.gif

OP knew her boyfriend's name, but the call said "HOME".
Picking up the phone was dumb, THE LACK OF PICS IN HERE IS AMAZING, and her man is a lame if he ever decides to fight you instead of handling her properly.

Originally Posted by beh235

OP, you are not winning. You're a damn fool. How you gonna be "about that life" and you picking up her phone. If I'm not mistaken, you said you knew her bf's name? So that means, you knew she had a bf. Meaning, you already know the situation. Picking up the phone was the DUMBEST thing. Smh. From what it sounds like, if her bf has half a brain, he will know she's lying. Either way, RIP to both of you
roll.gif

OP knew her boyfriend's name, but the call said "HOME".
Picking up the phone was dumb, THE LACK OF PICS IN HERE IS AMAZING, and her man is a lame if he ever decides to fight you instead of handling her properly.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

How could you be so ****erous as to answering the phone of this jump-off?!?!?!?

In these instances, you refrain from answering until you have confirmation that it was her that was calling the phone...

And we still need those pics too...
^^^This word had me on the floor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

How could you be so ****erous as to answering the phone of this jump-off?!?!?!?

In these instances, you refrain from answering until you have confirmation that it was her that was calling the phone...

And we still need those pics too...
^^^This word had me on the floor.
laugh.gif

In all my years of messing with trifling females I never heard of this Airport missing phones and co workers Sounds like a movie script to me.

here are the pics at boy boy at least let me see the female that got you sprung

In all my years of messing with trifling females I never heard of this Airport missing phones and co workers Sounds like a movie script to me.

here are the pics at boy boy at least let me see the female that got you sprung

so quick update she played it cool....she came and got the phone like 20 mins later and told homie she left it there while getting a letter from the old boss this morning and someone was playing in his office and picked it up thinking it was his and she invited me to happy hour plus he works evenings so you know how that go....winning
Are you stupid? Do you not learn? Why would you mess with her when you just said that you weren't about that life?

Being in a wheelchair for the rest of your life when her man beats the breaks off of you. Not Winning.

so quick update she played it cool....she came and got the phone like 20 mins later and told homie she left it there while getting a letter from the old boss this morning and someone was playing in his office and picked it up thinking it was his and she invited me to happy hour plus he works evenings so you know how that go....winning
Are you stupid? Do you not learn? Why would you mess with her when you just said that you weren't about that life?

Being in a wheelchair for the rest of your life when her man beats the breaks off of you. Not Winning.

Back
Top Bottom