help me out bros.....so i smashed this youngin last night (update pg 4)

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Hell Yea diego she put the good box on OP got him answering her phones and telling her man lies
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmao at this whole thread I'm in class laughing out loud.... OP where the pix at the bruh? Real recognize n u looking unfamiliar right now..... By the way I need to get down with Team Raw I been perpetrating for years now.

so quick update she played it cool....she came and got the phone like 20 mins later and told homie she left it there while getting a letter from the old boss this morning and someone was playing in his office and picked it up thinking it was his and she invited me to happy hour plus he works evenings so you know how that go....winning

so quick update she played it cool....she came and got the phone like 20 mins later and told homie she left it there while getting a letter from the old boss this morning and someone was playing in his office and picked it up thinking it was his and she invited me to happy hour plus he works evenings so you know how that go....winning

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

the thing that bothers me is... why was her boyfriends name listed under home?
Does she live with her boyfriend?

anyway OP, text him and say "Baby we need to talk, Meet me at this address..... wear that red shirt i like"

then

78_1208411346.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

the thing that bothers me is... why was her boyfriends name listed under home?
Does she live with her boyfriend?

anyway OP, text him and say "Baby we need to talk, Meet me at this address..... wear that red shirt i like"

then

78_1208411346.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

she was an old co-worker. long story short my application to team raw is in the mail. but the problem is that she left her phone at my spot this morning so im thinking cool she just running game  to see a brother sooner. so now im at work and her phone rings with the name "home". i pick up and its her boyfriend wondering why she didn't call during her lunch. me thinking quick was like oh i found this phone at the bar last night but he was like weird she left me a message this morning before her plane took off. so i faked the is it your end or my end you're fading out and hit end call. but now im certain he  knows she lying about going out of town and activated mobile me so he knows im where she use to work at and my voice. what should i do. im sorta kinda about that life but i dont want to lose this gig. hurry up please

You know what to do.
you can never be "sorta kinda" bout that life...you either bout it bout it or you're not plain n simple

good luck OP! see you in heaven

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

she was an old co-worker. long story short my application to team raw is in the mail. but the problem is that she left her phone at my spot this morning so im thinking cool she just running game  to see a brother sooner. so now im at work and her phone rings with the name "home". i pick up and its her boyfriend wondering why she didn't call during her lunch. me thinking quick was like oh i found this phone at the bar last night but he was like weird she left me a message this morning before her plane took off. so i faked the is it your end or my end you're fading out and hit end call. but now im certain he  knows she lying about going out of town and activated mobile me so he knows im where she use to work at and my voice. what should i do. im sorta kinda about that life but i dont want to lose this gig. hurry up please

You know what to do.
you can never be "sorta kinda" bout that life...you either bout it bout it or you're not plain n simple

good luck OP! see you in heaven

que?
now i know this entire story has been made up. 
pimp.gif
 losing!

Why not just leave her alone? Pretty sure her BF not buying that bs excuse.

Why not just leave her alone? Pretty sure her BF not buying that bs excuse.

que?
now i know this entire story has been made up. 
pimp.gif
 losing!

Now you expect me to believe all this , she came and got the phone before she went home so now shorty knows your whole schedule ? and me being the G I am ain't know way in hell you suppose to be out of town and somebody answer your phone and it's just okay, and everything is back to normal in the span of a couple hours. She must have some Super BOX that got you suckers sprung if that's the case.

Now you expect me to believe all this , she came and got the phone before she went home so now shorty knows your whole schedule ? and me being the G I am ain't know way in hell you suppose to be out of town and somebody answer your phone and it's just okay, and everything is back to normal in the span of a couple hours. She must have some Super BOX that got you suckers sprung if that's the case.

OP, you are not winning. You're a damn fool. How you gonna be "about that life" and you picking up her phone. If I'm not mistaken, you said you knew her bf's name? So that means, you knew she had a bf. Meaning, you already know the situation. Picking up the phone was the DUMBEST thing. Smh. From what it sounds like, if her bf has half a brain, he will know she's lying. Either way, RIP to both of you
roll.gif

OP, you are not winning. You're a damn fool. How you gonna be "about that life" and you picking up her phone. If I'm not mistaken, you said you knew her bf's name? So that means, you knew she had a bf. Meaning, you already know the situation. Picking up the phone was the DUMBEST thing. Smh. From what it sounds like, if her bf has half a brain, he will know she's lying. Either way, RIP to both of you
roll.gif

that doesn't explain why the plane thing unless her bf said that to make you sweat. Me thinks he will won't be working tonight and is gonna hit you up 

Back
Top Bottom