Help me pls (asics authenticity)

I'm no asics expert, but they look fake to me. I'll assume the color discrepancy is just due to your camera/lightning.

Check out the 3 areas I circled. The stitching isn't uniform at all at the rear of the logo & you can't see where it splits into a top & bottom stripe in the rear panel. Your pair is missing a perforation at the top of the rear stripe. The two accents on the toebox aren't level.

The lacing system also doesn't look level - you can easily see this with the two plastic pieces, but maybe it's a bad angle or your pair isn't laced down as tight.

The red piping on the stripes looks non-existent on rear of the vertical stripes & it looks VERY thin on the front of the rear stripe. Again - maybe it's a bad angle.

The midsole looks off. The detail on the bottom pair looks slightly recessed & your pair just looks like lines.

Are they made out of the same material? - your pair likes like a denim/cotton type material & the bottom looks like suede. The bottom pic also looks like it doesn't have the bottom line in the midsole that your pair has. The bottom pic has a lower resolution, so maybe it is the same material & has that line right above the tread.

View media item 1233835

Back
Top Bottom