Help - Viewing Lyrics on an ipod classic

Can this be done? I have a feeling it can but I don't want to spend a bunch of time figuring out how to do it. Can someone explain the easiest way to do itif these is even possible?

i've wondered too...when i buy albums on itunes i get the stuff that would be inside the album booklet but i wanna be able to view it on my ipod...

another question...there is a radio option on my ipod...the hell is that for? it doesn't do anything...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i've wondered too...when i buy albums on itunes i get the stuff that would be inside the album booklet but i wanna be able to view it on my ipod...

another question...there is a radio option on my ipod...the hell is that for? it doesn't do anything...
I think you can get an adapter that enables the radio feature. Not totally sure though..

Right click-->Get info on a song
Then you can click on 'Lyrics' and copy and paste the lyrics from a website.
Once you sync your ipod, click on the middle button when you are listening to song to access the lyrics

^Thank you that makes sense. Is there any way to automatically add lyrics with multiple songs at a time instead of manually going through every song and addingthe lyrics manually?

Back
Top Bottom