Help w/ A Job In Seattle

Hi NT,

My store (Daiso) is closing down and that means that I now need a job. I was hoping I could get some help from the NT community because I sure can use it. Before Daiso, I was just another teen looking to make money. I searched and searched for almost a year and a half, but nobody wants to hire a dumb, lazy teenager (at least, that's what everybody assumes).

Now with almost a year's worth of experience in retail, I hope that finding work will be that much easier. I'm currently seventeen and I will be eighteen in December. I go to school within the Seattle Public Schools district. My availability includes weekdays after 5 pm (because of school), and anytime during the weekends. I am open to any position (except being someone's personal assistant, that's a little weird for me). I do prefer however, locations within Seattle or somewhere I can reach within an hour by metro from my home (98108) because I can't drive yet.

Any help is much appreciated, a direct referral, a heads up towards some place hiring right now, tips on which places hire students, a kick in the right direction, heck, anything would help.

I'm sorry for putting this up here. I really wish I didn't have to, but considering craigslist's job section is a joke, and I have had 0% luck in the past with stores, I felt like this is my only hope.

Back
Top Bottom