HELP While texting a girl do you ever feel like...

onthemove13

Banned
Do you ever feel guilty of something you said when she doesn't reply, like shes thinking bad of you??
In school I gave her a hug and accidenty made her trip, i look back and shes giving me this mean +*# mug,
So i text her like ''are you ok''
She says ''loll yes''
And i say aight cause you looked a lil angry
she didnt reply, and gave me that mean a** mugg, now that Shi* is on my mind..

Originally Posted by OnTheMove13

Do you ever feel guilty of something you said when she doesn't reply, like shes thinking bad of you??
In school I gave her a hug and accidenty made her trip, i look back and shes giving me this mean +*# mug,
So i text her like ''are you ok''
She says ''loll yes''

And i say aight cause you looked a lil angry
she didnt reply, and gave me that mean a** mugg, now that Shi* is on my mind..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Should've ended it right there. Stop being so redundant, what were you expecting her to say? "No I'm ok" that's stupid. Secondly, you're putting her on the spot after she tripped... umm, yeaahhh. Smarten up Nas. And third: Who cares. Stop stressing it.[/color]

WAIT WAIT WAIT.........

I think the real problem is that you had to text are you ok? What kinda non social #*$* is that. Did you run to the bathroom and text where no1 could see you or something. The fact that you cant ask a girl if she was ok after you tripped her is the bigger problem here. Maybe if you actually conversed with females you wouldnt overthink a no response to a text. SHEESH, kids these days.

O and since it hasnt been said yet, Go back to ISS

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

WAIT WAIT WAIT.........

I think the real problem is that you had to text are you ok? What kinda non social #*$* is that. Did you run to the bathroom and text where no1 could see you or something. The fact that you cant ask a girl if she was ok after you tripped her is the bigger problem here. Maybe if you actually conversed with females you wouldnt overthink a no response to a text. SHEESH, kids these days.

O and since it hasnt been said yet, Go back to ISS
Exactly, its just that mug got to me, cause shes fine as fckkk, and nah i will never go back to iss.

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

She hates you, kill yourself.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait didn't you just ask if she was okay then and there when she actually tripped instead of waiting to txt her about it... Its already been forgotten about, you the 1 tripping now.

Why didn't you just ask if she was okay then and there when she actually tripped instead of waiting to txt her about it... Its already been forgotten about, you the 1 tripping now.

Originally Posted by Diego

Still wearing Superman underwears I assume.
laugh.gif
"underwears"

And OP, I know touching a girl must be new and exciting for you, but try not to get too excited and trip or knock them down.

And when you do, just apologize IN PERSON, or don't even send a text about it.  What did you expect her to say "oh thanks for texting, you're so sweet, we should definitely have sex"

Lol aight, i kknow yall get that feeling sometimes too, dont even trip. It would have been better to say in person, idk. You live and learn..

Back
Top Bottom