Help with future sneakerhead(age 10)

how about getting him some Jordan Is? you can probably get him DMP Bred 1s for under $100 and they have great historical significance.

how about getting him some Jordan Is? you can probably get him DMP Bred 1s for under $100 and they have great historical significance.

I'm really not looking to spend anywhere close to $100 for a kid that's going to grow out of his kicks in months.   I really wanted him to be able to pick out his kicks, but after reading the board, I think I'm just going to sell some of my size 12 kicks and buy him a cheap pair around $60.

I'm really not looking to spend anywhere close to $100 for a kid that's going to grow out of his kicks in months.   I really wanted him to be able to pick out his kicks, but after reading the board, I think I'm just going to sell some of my size 12 kicks and buy him a cheap pair around $60.

If you, or your nephew, arent financially stable.....

Getting into shoes isn't the best route. If his parents refuse to buy him sneakers consistently, do not enforce the habit.
Get him some vans and a skateboard. Just put out some good morals, like not spending money on expensive shoes if you cannot afford them.

If you, or your nephew, arent financially stable.....

Getting into shoes isn't the best route. If his parents refuse to buy him sneakers consistently, do not enforce the habit.
Get him some vans and a skateboard. Just put out some good morals, like not spending money on expensive shoes if you cannot afford them.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Sell some of your sz.12 kicks and use the money to cop a sz.10 for him.

THIS IS THE SOLUTION RIGHT HERE...IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING GOOD I'M SURE YOU MUST HAVE SOME KICKS YOU RARELY WEAR ANYMORE THAT YOU CAN SELL AND USE TO BUY HIM SOMETHING NICE.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Sell some of your sz.12 kicks and use the money to cop a sz.10 for him.

THIS IS THE SOLUTION RIGHT HERE...IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING GOOD I'M SURE YOU MUST HAVE SOME KICKS YOU RARELY WEAR ANYMORE THAT YOU CAN SELL AND USE TO BUY HIM SOMETHING NICE.

So i guess he can rly act his shoe sz instead of his age
grin.gif
but cot dam sz 10, im 19 n im sz 10
30t6p3b.gif

So i guess he can rly act his shoe sz instead of his age
grin.gif
but cot dam sz 10, im 19 n im sz 10
30t6p3b.gif

IMO, he's too young to even thinking of being a so called "sneakerhead".

At that age, $100?? Just saying.. And you are going to potentially open up a can of worms if you encourage the habit.

As much as I begged my parents to buy me Jordans when I was that age, they never did, unless it was my birthday or christmas.

IMO, he's too young to even thinking of being a so called "sneakerhead".

At that age, $100?? Just saying.. And you are going to potentially open up a can of worms if you encourage the habit.

As much as I begged my parents to buy me Jordans when I was that age, they never did, unless it was my birthday or christmas.

Check out the outlets or even Eastbay. Check the forums with coupons. You could always give him half of how much a nice pair would be and he can work towards the other half. To me, being called a "sneakerhead" is to earn your pair and learn to love the shoes not just because it's labeled Jordan or SB.

Check out the outlets or even Eastbay. Check the forums with coupons. You could always give him half of how much a nice pair would be and he can work towards the other half. To me, being called a "sneakerhead" is to earn your pair and learn to love the shoes not just because it's labeled Jordan or SB.

If you wanna get him shoes so bad, try looking at spots like Ross or Nordstrom Rack. Copped a couple Kobes and misc Nikes on the low at those spots.

If you wanna get him shoes so bad, try looking at spots like Ross or Nordstrom Rack. Copped a couple Kobes and misc Nikes on the low at those spots.

get him something hottt, a pair of retros in his sz, u can find a pair of retros for him somewhere, im not sayin get him a pair of grails. just get him something hott, like a fire red 5, or varsity red 6,or something. pls dont listen to these guys on here talkn abt give him that gift card and show him he has to work for it. ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!! let him be happy

get him something hottt, a pair of retros in his sz, u can find a pair of retros for him somewhere, im not sayin get him a pair of grails. just get him something hott, like a fire red 5, or varsity red 6,or something. pls dont listen to these guys on here talkn abt give him that gift card and show him he has to work for it. ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!! let him be happy

Check on ebay or on here. You should be able to get him a cool pair for like $60-$80. They dont have to be heat he is 10 years old.

Back
Top Bottom