help with my jordan XI's...

I was thinking about getting the III's from the 3/20 pack should I consider passing on tem because of the quality?. I have friend who also have the '06fire red III's and they are now chipping off on 'em. Please help me out NT.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Once it's gone, it's gone
For real, theres nothing you can do to bring back the 23 on the back heel.

The OG's are the only 11's i know that the 23 sticks on forever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ralph2879

I was thinking about getting the III's from the 3/20 pack should I consider passing on tem because of the quality?. I have friend who also have the '06 fire red III's and they are now chipping off on 'em. Please help me out NT.
Every pair of 3's and 4's since 2004 have had chipping issues.

The funny thing is, the 5's dont chip at all. JB needs make the sole of the 3's and 4's like the sole of the 5's.

I have heard of AJ XI's having this problem. But as mentioned previously, the #23 on the back is screen printed and will rub off from abrasive wear andtear. Obviously, the less you wear something the more it'll look up to par..

So just wear occasionally, and don't be so rough with the back of the shoes while trying to put them on or the leather will crease in the back and the #23will be more susceptible to wearing away. Other than that, wear em'.
wink.gif

You should post pictures so maybe one of us can see how severe your situation with your shoes really is. Perhaps with pictures of the damage on your 11s, someof us probably have tips on how to repair them.

Back
Top Bottom