Hennessy Pure White

i've gone on 7 cruises and have brought back boxes of 6 bottles a few times and customs just lets us go.

My fam brought back 30+ bottles when we went on a cruise in October, no problem. They gave me a bottle and I don't even drink....it's almost gone lol

I know what to buy now when we go to Jamaica next year..

Privilege > Pure White if we being real.

Pure White is smooth but it's hilariously overrated.

Privilege > Pure White if we being real.

Pure White is smooth but it's hilariously overrated.
Exactly.  Pure White is good and also smooth but it is hyped because we can't be it domestically.  If it was as available as any other form of Hennessy it wouldn't be as popular.

So is it the same as regular henny? Henny black? What can you compare it to?

Last edited:
So is it the same as regular henny? Henny black? What can you compare it to?
If you were to do a blind taste test... you may not know the difference without being a true Cognac or Hennessy connoisseur.  in my opinion it is a tad bit sweeter than regular Hennessy VS and also has a smoother taste to the palet.  The Hennessy VSOP Privlilege is it's closest comparison.

Funny my homie just brought me back a bottle of PW for my bday when he went over to the DR. Said he paid around $50 for it. It was pretty good IMO, it was def stronger than Privilege, but not as smooth.

how do you even have room to bring back so many bottles though? im just using my duffel bag

Exactly.  Pure White is good and also smooth but it is hyped because we can't be it domestically.  If it was as available as any other form of Hennessy it wouldn't be as popular.

stuff all hype when i was over seas and could get cuban cigars and white hen i was bringing it back with me and selling it. now that you can get cuban cigars in the store no one wants them.

Had it down in the Bahamas, wasn't even worth bringing back imo. I'm just as satisfied with regular hen. Classic case of wanting what you can't have. Just like people chasing absinthe while it was banned in the US.

Back
Top Bottom